• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scream Queens S2 |OT| We're Back, Idiot Hookers -Tuesdays 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
"You'd be better off putting your penis into a land mine or a woodchipper, than to have sex with Chanel"

GODDAMN

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Chamberlain is SHHHIIIFTY. That look he had. Even if he's not the killer revealed tonight, he's still suspect.

Asbel

That 3 condoms scene. That std reveal scene. Then getting fridge magnets thrown at Chanel on the ground. LOL! Show is great.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Wait so there's different Green Meanies haha? And lol he didn't kill Zayday because he's scared of her hahaha.

Jhoan

Chamberlain and Cassidy as step brothers who are teaming up as green meanie? just a random thought lol

They did mention an accomplice so....all signs are pointing to him. Brock would be too obvious.

Speaking of which, the reveal was not surprising in the slightest given that Cassidy was absent all episode.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
They did mention an accomplice so....all signs are pointing to him. Brock would be too obvious.

Speaking of which, the reveal was not surprising in the slightest given that Cassidy was absent all episode.

It was kind of obvious he was a killer since he was the baby in the belly. But I really didn't expect that there would be different killers working separately though.

vypek

The surprise to me is that the green meanies don't know each other

Jhoan

It was kind of obvious he was a killer since he was the baby in the belly. But I really didn't expect that there would be different killers working separately though.

The surprise to me is that the green meanies don't know each other

I missed that bit of info.

I liked how the lighting foreshadowed Heffel's initiation. Two Meanies in cahoots with each other and one rogue one. Solid episode. The blood drive slow motion scene was the highlight. Why this show doesn't more love is something I don't understand.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I missed that bit of info.

Yeah, he said something like "So you were the other Green Meanie killing people" and she was like "What are you talking about, I never killed anyone". And he was like "...but I didn't kill all of the victims"

And I LOVED the lighting too. Very Dario Argento like with the beautiful greens everywhere in the scene where he gave her, her own costume. Such a great scene haha.

Asbel

Yeah, he said something like "So you were the other Green Meanie killing people" and she was like "What are you talking about, I never killed anyone". And he was like "...but I didn't kill all of victims"

And I LOVED the lighting too. Very Dario Argento like with the beautiful greens everywhere in the scene where he gave her, her own costume. Such a great scene haha.
This also brings in the question, who did Cassidy kill and who did the other meanie kill?

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
This also brings in the question, who did Cassidy kill and who did the other meanie kill?

I'm thinking that the other Green Meanie killed Chad Radwell. It was odd, and the characters mentioned it. It didn't fit the pattern.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
We don't know if a Green Meanie killed Chad though.

I don't think there's any significance to Chad dying offscreen. It was just that way, to make a kickass reference to the Suspiria glass ceiling kill.

They purposedly mentioned in the show how his death didn't fit the pattern. Now we know why. There are two Green Meanies. Well three. But two are aligned and one isn't. Which is why Chad's death didn't fit the pattern.

W-00

Chamberlain is still suspicious to me

Chamberlain was never suspicious to me before this last episode, but now he's my top suspect for the other Meanie (which is a pity, because I really liked the Grace/Boone theory). He's being waaay too helpful and giving off a total Pete vibe,

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
meh episode
hester was the highlight

poor miss bean

Goodstyle

This is not something Zayday would fall for...

It really is though. She means well and she works really hard, but she isn't actually all that smart. There's a lot of hints of that throughout the show. She thought Dean Munsch was the killer in S1 and helped attempt to kill her with the Chanels, and in this season she was going to lobotomize a patient who was growing excessive hair and thought that was a good idea.

PHIT7hR.jpg
Poor Grace.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I know that the actress has went back to college but man...Must be some ugly break, if they didn't put her on the DVD (BR pls Fox?) cover.

Watch them kill her offscreen in some throwaway line. "Member Grace's funeral!?" "Yeah I member!"

Bladenic

Meh, I frankly don't recall seeing Grace almost at all in stuff before season 1. Emma Roberts was always the head of marketing along with Jamie Lee Curtis. And Chanel always felt more main character than Grace.

W-00

Lmao, they're doing Grace dirty as hell. I don't know if I've ever seen a show not have the protagonist of a season on the cover before lol

But Chanel is right there in the center! What are you talking about?

Oh. You mean Grace. Grace was not the protagonist. The trick to recognizing the protagonist in a horror series is that they're the one who gets the last scare, and that was Chanel. Therefore, Chanel was the protagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom