• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scream Queens S2 |OT| We're Back, Idiot Hookers -Tuesdays 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.

W-00

I tuned in about ten minutes after the show would have started (already annoyed at having missed some), was worried that it had aired early and I'd missed the whole thing, and then felt immense relief that it simply wasn't on today.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
No Scream Queens today. No Scream Queens next week...At this point, I'm wondering what's the point.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
No Scream Queens today. No Scream Queens next week...At this point, I'm wondering what's the point.

World Series screwing over Scream Queens Halloween episodes.

tumblr_nwdebe0OiU1uivhlwo1_250.gif

W-00

Of course there's not one today. Today is Monday, and Scream Queens in on on Tuesdays. And my guide program is showing a new episode for tomorrow.

Jhoan

According to my local listings, tonight's episode is new since it's been two weeks of baseball. Next week is Election Day for the rest of the US so it's probably going to go on hiatus again for another week. Synopsis below:

Chanel Pour Homme-icide
The frightful events of Halloween force Dean Munsch to notify authorities of murders at the Institute, which leads to a surprising influx of new patients. Meanwhile,Chanel is tired of doing dirty work, so she concocts a plan that entails recruiting new patients to join the Chanels. Later, Zayday and Chanel #5 visit a person with ties to the hospital's past; and a new patient's problems have the staff going a bit mad.

EDIT: Maybe not new. :(

According to my local listings, tonight's episode is new since it's been two weeks of baseball. Next week is Election Day for the rest of the states so it's probably going to go on hiatus again for another week. Synopsis below:

Baseball is on Fox tonight. I'm not sure what the plan is. In Canada, I can see the local channel carrying it early. Didn't they move an episode to later in the week last year?

The original plan was for a new episode tonight if there was no baseball from the listing I saw but the Cubs fucked that up.

Jhoan

Baseball is on Fox tonight. I'm not sure what the plan is. In Canada, I can see the local channel carrying it early. Didn't they move an episode to later in the week last year?
I think you guys all are all right. I think Chanel withdrawal is starting to hit hard. :(

I think they did if my memory serves me right as they shifted another show around. It was either shown on a Wednesday or a Thursday.

Saw your edit. Aww, it ;looks like it'll be another two weeks at this rate. ;_;

TJ Bennett

TJ Hooker
We'll be back on November 15th. I'm relieved the World Series went to game 6 because our post production schedule has been brutal.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
fuck yo sports america

We'll be back on November 15th. I'm relieved the World Series went to game 6 because our post production schedule has been brutal.

silver linings I guess

Jhoan

I'm going to ride this show's wave all the way to the very end and will sing praises to high heaven if I have to. The reason I enjoy it so much is because my brother watches it alongside me.

I'm going to write an article making a case for it for a website I'm interning for. If it doesn't get renewed, I think it will become a Netflix darling. Here's hoping the interest is there.

Jhoan

A Chanel live blog of the election would be appropriate entertainment tonight.
Oh man! That would have me in stitches! The thought of Chanel eviscerating Trump's hair and Clinton's suits makes me smile. Couple that with Chad comparing penis sizes and it would be one hell of a treat.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Chanels would obviously be trump
munsch is hilldawg all the way
chad would totally be her intern

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New episode tonight!

Chanel Pour Homme-icide

The frightful events of Halloween force Dean Munsch to notify authorities of murders at the Institute, which leads to a surprising influx of new patients. Meanwhile,Chanel is tired of doing dirty work, so she concocts a plan that entails recruiting new patients to join the Chanels. Later, Zayday and Chanel #5 visit a person with ties to the hospital's past; and a new patient's problems have the staff going a bit mad.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I might have to rewatch the last episode on Hulu. I'm betting Denise is most definitely dead. I can't see Chanel #4 being killed off.

W-00

Guys, Chanel #4 is obviously dead. Meningitis, remember? Sure, I liked her for the killer in season 1, but I don't think she'd wait this long to strike.

Now, Chanel #5, on the other hand, she might be alive.

Grizzlyjin

See, I do need to rewatch. I can't even remember the names properly. Haha.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Ryan Murphy said someone pretty important died every episode starting from 3. So who do we lose tonight? I'm thinking Chamberlain. He's one of my top suspects so it'd cut down my list by a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom