• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scream Queens S2 |OT| We're Back, Idiot Hookers -Tuesdays 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhoan

Vag steaming sounds disgustingly hilarious. Definitely not in Watch Dogs 2.

EDIT: Spoke too soon. Sounds painful as waxing the crotch.

Jhoan

Holy crap! That male Chanel fan bit slayed me! Comedic gold. Also slipped on a plantain peel and had a Bernie Sanders accent.

vypek

Good lord at Zayday's costume.

2dd.jpg

and

Chanel pour homme is such a hilarious name lol

Jhoan

Chamberlain can't be the baby in the belly. He can't be!
Say it ain't so because he might be a dead man.

Jhoan

Why am I not surprised that
Cassidy
was the baby? Chamberlain would have been too damn obvious! Happy the show is back. Hopefully the ratings are solid. Really fun episode.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Not THE killer, A killer.

Also, I need to see more Chanel #9. No way she can replace #3, but I want to know more.

Watch them go "Cassidy is a killer! Yep! Shocked ain't you!" and leave it at that hahaha. Which we already know means there's multiple killers, since he was with #3 when Dean Munsch was almost made into goulash.

OrionX

Oh so I'm not the only person who watches this show? lol, it's a hot mess but that's what I love about it. Shame it doesn't get better ratings, I was kinda surprised it got a second season. But anyway...

DENISE HEMPHILL LIVES Y'ALL!!!

200.gif

Well, kinda. She definitely coming back eventually tho. I was pissed a couple weeks ago, she's my favorite. :p

Asbel

So glad these nasty women are back. Little touches like #5 with a big grin when Chanel say she takes big dumps kills me.

Sydle

Oh so I'm not the only person who watches this show? lol, it's a hot mess but that's what I love about it. Shame it doesn't get better ratings, I was kinda surprised it got a second season. But anyway...

DENISE HEMPHILL LIVES Y'ALL!!!

200.gif

Well, kinda. She definitely coming back eventually tho. I was pissed a couple weeks ago, she's my favorite. :p

Her and Chad have to come back.

PK Gaming

Chanel #3 was on point this episode. Anyone else think Grace is going to come back as the culprit or a "hardened" survivor?

Really interested in seeing her reunite with Zayday.

Jhoan

The chick who played #11 started following me on Twitter at random. I guess she must have noticed my live tweets! It's a shame the show doesn't get enough love.

I read that vag steaming article a few posts above and wasn't expecting it to be a laxative.

It would be funny if Chad has been behind it the whole time but he's definitely dead for good.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This episode was so weird. Like even besides Denise getting frozen, it's weird how two characters that were introduced in this episode were also killed off in the same episode. Basically, Bring Back Chanel #11.

Favorite part was the bad accents conversation. And everything with Zayday.

I'd love it if Grace came back as the killer.

W-00

It might just be because I always feel the need to cheer for people who obviously won't make it (it probably is), but I really hope that at least one of the new Chanels survives the season. I was really rooting for #11 for the short time we knew her.

Hopefully she gets a spot in the cryochamber.

Sydle

The chick who played #11 started following me on Twitter at random. I guess she must have noticed my live tweets! It's a shame the show doesn't get enough love.

I read that vag steaming article a few posts above and wasn't expecting it to be a laxative.

It would be funny if Chad has been behind it the whole time but he's definitely dead for good.

How are you so sure? Did he or Murphy confirm?

Jhoan

How are you so sure? Did he or Murphy confirm?
The actor confirmed it in a tweet that was posted a few pages back but who knows if he's gone for good and he's trolling?

Either way, as much as I loved the character, the focus on the Chanels has been a good thing.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This show is so damn entertaining, please let there be another season (I know it isn't likely but I have hope).

Somebody should pitch a Chanel #11 spin-off. She survives the attack and moves to Finger Lakes, NY to be a private detective.

You never know, Fox might move it to Friday or something. Everything is down these days.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I like how they just gave up with Lautner's accent in the end

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New episode tonight!

Blood Drive

To solve a serious shortage, Dean Munsch and Chanel start a blood drive. Meanwhile, Nurse Hoffel's plan for revenge is put in motion; Hester comes up with a way to join the hospital staff; and a jarring revelation about the Green Meanie is uncovered.

Grizzlyjin

I have no idea who the Green Meanie could be. I'll just say Dean BoxMunch. I haven't even thought about it in a few episodes. Or it's Nurse Cheers.

W-00

I have no idea who the Green Meanie could be. I'll just say Dean BoxMunch. I haven't even thought about it in a few episodes. Or it's Nurse Cheers.

Dean Munch kicked the Meanie's ass a few episodes ago, while Hester was still locked up (so it couldn't have been Hester in the costume that time). And she was with the others when Hester and the Meanie attacked Libby and Denise.

Actually, I think most of the cast was together when that happened. If I recall correctly, only Nurse Hoffle wasn't with the rest of the group. Or maybe I don't recall correctly, and they split up sometime before the attack.

But if my recollection is correct, that would indicate that the most likely identities for the Meanie, besides Hoffle, are
Grace, helping her half-sister, or Boone, who Pete actually only wounded and who faked his death a second time.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I can't believe that there's an episode today. Feels so odd to not have a random month break lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom