• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Serious Sam: the Random Encounter |OT| of running backwards

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I woke this morning to find that my arm was not my own. Out of my control, it scrawled a note on a piece of nearby paper. Apparently even though SalsaShark has been banned to the nether for a while he came back and possessed me in order that he could post this. I honestly don't know much about it but it looks alright I gue...DISREGARD THAT BUY THIS GAME

ibm5bKe0NxL3Rp.png

iDrdngRBohhwe.png

ibpEK2NbGK9C9N.gif
iOz9FuYHZ0OG2.gif

iUdwzWPw6ldtS.gif
ibn5HRECv52TET.gif

Release Date:

$5 with a week long 10 percent discount.
20 percent discount ($4) if you already own a Serious Sam game.

Vlambeer's Site

TL;DR: Buy it, they made Super Crate Box

Ionic

To think that the most revolutionary JRPG I've played in a long time was made as a funny promotion for one of my favorite shooters ever. Playing through it now and it's great. I wonder how long it is though.

DaBuddaDa

Ionic said:
To think that the most revolutionary JRPG I've play in a long time was made as a funny promotion for one of my favorite shooters ever. Playing through it now and it's great. I wonder how long it is though.
Word on the street is ~2 hours.

Amagon

They got the running backwards part right with Serious Sam. Trailer looks fucking cool but I am really broke to afford it right now. Damn BF3 and being poor! Living on crackers and water for the rest of the week. :(

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
THE NO LIFE KING said:
They got the running backwards part right with Serious Sam. Trailer looks fucking cool but I am really broke to afford it right now. Damn BF3 and being poor! Living on crackers and water for the rest of the week. :(
Its five bucks...

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This look nucking futs, and I had no idea it existed prior to this thread. When I saw the title, I thought it was that serious sam game where he holds like 5 guns at the same time for some reason. I'll snatch it up for $5.

Top Bottom