• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... I have been dating a stripper for 6 months....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACH1LL3US

Guys,

I never post personal things like this on here but.. maybe some of you have experience or know someone that has gone through this. I just need some clear guidance or expertise.

So here goes.

October 1, 2014, some friends and I from work end up a strip club, it is a very high end one in Charlotte. As soon as I walk in I see her... she seriously is a ten guys and I told my buddy standing next to me that she was my dream girl and she called her over. I talk to her for 3 hrs, no dancing or anything. She had just gave birth about a month prior and hadnt worked in over a year. She was just there to make some money.

She ends up asking for my phone number that night. The next day she texts me and asks to comeover at like 11pm to help her with her laptop. I say yes.. she comes over and we just talk and I help her with her laptop.

As the days go by she reaches out to me everyday asks to hang out. I oblige of course. I meet her little son, I meet her mom. Within a week in a half I was literally living at her place. Taking care of her and her son as much as I can, I work full time at in insurance company as a manager and it takes alot of my time up.

So anyway, after a month in the relationship she leaves for the Domincan Republic where she is originally from, she has a condo there and went there for two months. We had an amazing first month. I on my own gave her about $1k before she left because she was giving subtle hints that she didnt have any money and I felt bad for her and the child, as I care very much for them.

Things started going bad when she was in the DR, she was asking me for more money and at the time I didn't have much as I was paying my penalty to leave my apartment lease so I could move in with her when they got back. She just kept raking me over the coals for two months about how I didnt help her etc.

So I after almost two months of her doing this I just flat out said look, " I know I promised to help you out as much as I could but I cant right now, and I did help you before, I gave you money without you asking".... well she exploded at me. Said alot of mean things etc.. the next day she gets on a plane and shows up at my door with all the money I gave her and hands it to me.

I was shocked. I took the money back. Sorry... but I thought it was over with her and it wasn't a couple of bucks. We tried to work things out after that but I felt uneasy because I started to feel that she was with me as a sponsor.. someone to help her financially.

What has been a struggle with me with her is that I am in love with her, she is in love with me, I can tell, she says so. But it is always about her needing money and that in her culture and with the men she has been with in the past always helped out.

She is divorced and also has an ex-fiance. She left to the DR again about a month ago and is gone until the end of April, so another two months away, if anyone is counting that is 6 months dating her and only being around her for 2 months total.

I have to say a couple of importants things here, I will put it in bullet format:

- She got pregnant back in February by me, she had a miscarriage, she never showed proof of pregnancy, never showed one bill from the Doctor as it was an Ecoptic pregnancy and she had to have the remains removed, no proof, no dr name as she refused to give it to me.

- before she left this last time to DR , I was feeling that she was living a double life. I checked her phone and saw multiple wire transfers from a man, it happen to be her ex-fiance, she claims he just does that because he is nice, and she doesnt ask for the money

- She worked in Vegas for 10 yrs as a stripper, at the largest club their in Vegas, I cant recall the name, she claims she was one of the top ones there.

Ok, here is the final chapter. Back in december she said she was going form DR to Miami for a day to get some jewelry that was hers form her girlfriend that she could sell, when checking out her phone I saw a plane ticket from her exfiance to Miami and he had a ticket too to meet her there, I confronted her on it and she said he just wanted to meet in person to finally understand why she cant be with him. She claims nothing happened with them, but you can understand what is going through my mind, she really got pregnant by him not me... she claims he has been fixed for 10 yrs as he is still married and has 3 children.

I didn't treat her nice after knowing these things as my heart was broken, I felt lied to, she underplayed all of htis and kept focusing in on things I did wrong like not getting her breakfast that day when I confronted her and not hepling her financially.

In the end she is still in DR now, she still needs financial help and I haven't given her any. I am still in love with her, I know she is with me too but she really focuses in on the money more than anything because she has no job. She plans to come back to the states and go back to stripping to pay her bills. This doesnt bother me, her job that is. I met her there.

I just dont know what to do, I was cautious to financially support a girlfriend, I feel that I can help out but to take on her finacial responsibilities ( she owees $13k to IRS for taxes, has a million dollar home that is paid off but has to pay property taxes on it, has two cars, two additional condos, one in DR and one in Vegas). I just cant afford to help out with all of that. Its not that I dont want to help out it is just that she asks for fairly large amounts of money.

She just constantly brings up stuff that upsets her with me, like not helping out financially, not treating her like a princess, I moved into her place for a couple of days, moved all of my stuff but the apartment complex was going to fine me $7800 and I thought it was not wise as I was given incorrect information to move out early and the fees given to me previously was incorrect, etc.. It is hard to be positive when the person your with constantly wants to bring up the negative things you have done.

So what say you GAF?

andycapps

Bail out. That's all I have to say.

You think you guys are exclusive. She's probably talking to multiple men and getting them to give her money.

daman824

She started asking for a ton of money that quickly? And got mad when you said you couldn't give her anymore of your money?

Yeah... Get out

FreezeSSC

Bail the flip out dude. If your going to date a stripper go in knowing its going to fail and enjoy the ride, her job is to get men to give her money don't expect that to not carry over into her personal life.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I checked her phone and saw multiple wire transfers from a man, it happen to be her ex-fiance, she claims he just does that because he is nice, and she doesnt ask for the money

when checking out her phone I saw a plane ticket from her exfiance to Miami and he had a ticket too to meet her there, I confronted her on it and she said he just wanted to meet in person to finally understand why she cant be with him

Why are you asking for advice? You know you're being taken advantage of.

KrellRell

I didn't even need to read the entire thing, once I saw that you gave her 1k. Get out of that situation, you're being played hard.

Busty

Banned
Another interesting slice of life from another part of the world.

Another experience that someone on GAF is sharing with me.

To see though the eyes of another.

To hear through the ears of another.

Life, by someone else's experience of living it.

This, is why I love GAF.

October 1, 2014, some friends and I from work end up a strip club, it is a very high end one in Charlotte. As soon as I walk in I see her... she seriously is a ten guys and I told my buddy standing next to me that she was my dream girl and she called her over. I talk to her for 3 hrs, no dancing or anything. She had just gave birth about a month prior and hadnt worked in over a year. She was just there to make some money.

where_every_day_abbreviations_actually_come_from_10.gif

Nah, I'm out.

You tried to work it out with a stripper who was taking money from you?

Seriously, I LOVE gaf. Just when I'm feeling like shit and have to get ready for my closing shift at my retail job, I read this thread, and it just brightens my day.

Sanjuro

Never date a stripper... never

I dated one, and I was fine.

In this story (if the OP is being truthful), OP got his money back, and she was pissed that he was drudging up the same kind of shit she is likely used to in relationships.

It also sounds like she wasn't in deep enough into the relationship to divulge information she wasn't comfortable with.

lordmrw

I feel like such an ass for laughing while reading that opening. Dude you are getting played and need to bail as soon as possible. The warning signs keep popping up left and right and you seem to realize shit ain't adding up. Leave.

Guys,
I just dont know what to do, I was cautious to financially support a girlfriend, I feel that I can help out but to take on her finacial responsibilities ( she owees $13k to IRS for taxes, has a million dollar home that is paid off but has to pay property taxes on it, has two cars, two additional condos, one in DR and one in Vegas). I just cant afford to help out with all of that. Its not that I dont want to help out it is just that she asks for fairly large amounts of money.

Something seems fishy. If she has all these assets, why is she asking you for money? If she can't afford anything, it may be time for her to get rid of her things, since its all paid off.

Oh, and run away and don't look back.

She ends up asking for my phone number that night. The next day she texts me and asks to comeover at like 11pm to help her with her laptop. I say yes.. she comes over and we just talk and I help her with her laptop.

As the days go by she reaches out to me everyday asks to hang out. I oblige of course. I meet her little son, I meet her mom. Within a week in a half I was literally living at her place. Taking care of her and her son as much as I can, I work full time at in insurance company as a manager and it takes alot of my time up.
DUDE
What has been a struggle with me with her is that I am in love with her, she is in love with me, I can tell, she says so. But it is always about her needing money and that in her culture and with the men she has been with in the past always helped out.
BRUH
She got pregnant back in February by me, she had a miscarriage, she never showed proof of pregnancy, never showed one bill from the Doctor as it was an Ecoptic pregnancy and she had to have the remains removed, no proof, no dr name as she refused to give it to me.
DAWG

You are getting PLAYED. Cmon son.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Bruh, there is a very very very likely chance that she isn't in love with you, even if she says she is. Like dude come on you gotta stop taking care of this woman, especially since it's also very very likely that she has cheated on you.

DUDE

BRUH

DAWG

You are getting PLAYED. Cmon son.
Literally was saying this out loud as I read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom