• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... I have been dating a stripper for 6 months....

Status
Not open for further replies.
cakKzzf.jpg

I thought you were dark10x for a moment.

Got the body of a goddess
Got eyes with a peak of brown eyes see you girl
Droppin Low
She Comin Down from the ceiling
To tha floo
Yea She Know what she doin
Yea yea yea
She doin that right thang
Yea yea yea yea ea
I Need to get her over to my crib and do that night thang
Cause I'm in love with a stripper

Can't wait for the thread where you slip up, getting her legit pregnant, and rant about how you're forced to be with her because of the kid.

This is your future, OP. Make the wise choice.

Aurongel

It's almost like she's good at convincing multiple men simultaneously to give her money by making each one feel special.

She should really get a job that utilizes those skil- hey wait a minute...

MC Safety

Your girlfriend has a lot of houses and condos. Maybe she can sell a few to recover her economic foothold and stop with the shenanigans.

lordmrw

This shit is so entertaining that I went back and read the whole opening again because its so unbelievable. And I"m at work right now. Never change gaf, these threads are always so fascinating.

she owees $13k to IRS for taxes, has a million dollar home that is paid off but has to pay property taxes on it, has two cars, two additional condos, one in DR and one in Vegas

She doesn't need your money, she wants your money.

Interfectum

Download a Couch to 5K app on your phone and fucking RUN. Literally. Figuratively. In every since of the fucking word.

Run.

Bail out.

Get the fuck out.

Head for the hills.

WTF man?

Barzul

Nope out of there bro. Six months? 3 of which she's been another country. You're lucky she's not pregnant with your baby or you'd be tied to her for the rest of your lives. You'll look back on this a year from now and be glad you listened too GAF's advice.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
You're getting played, no question about that. Sucks, but you need to hit the ejector seat before you get locked in for the long haul.

ACH1LL3US

I say she's not really in love with you.

Why do you say that? The only thing that makes me thing she is not in love with me is that she constantly wants to bring up things I did wrong in her eyes and me not helping her financially. I dont bring up things she did to me because I have forgiven her and I am in love with her. Love doesnt enjoy constantly putting down the one your with.

Run. Seriously run. Cut all ties, run.

If you don't bail out as per the advice in this thread, well, I think you deserve all the bad things that are going to happen to you. You've already got about 20 people in here that are basically unanimous in telling you to get the hell out. This is the type of thing that ruins your life for a few years if you don't run right now.

When I read the thread title, I didn't think anything of it.

But reading the OP, it's obvious that you are getting played. You need to bail.

JCub3d

Banned
You even mention that in the 6 months you have known her she has been in another country for 4 of them.

I don't think that is dating.

vulva

my friend once got blackout drunk, woke up in someone's car with a stripper giving him a blowjob. When he checked after, every dollar of his was accounted for.

I'm guessing she only had to strip because she was down on her luck, but things are looking up, and maybe you can fix her. Certainly it's going to take some time and money, but TRUE LOVE will conquer all, and someday you'll be able to look back at this time and laugh.

Why do you say that? The only thing that makes me thing she is not in love with me is that she constantly wants to bring up things I did wrong in her eyes and me not helping her financially. I dont bring up things she did to me because I have forgiven her and I am in love with her. Love doesnt enjoy constantly putting down the one your with.

Dude, no. Stop. Get away from her. "Why do you say that?" because she is clearly using you for money while juggling a lot of shady other shit in the background (other guys, for example). Run.

rugioh

Banned

April Fools?

You're answering your own damn questions, man. How blind are you, really? She's a 10, we get that. But that body will suck every penny you own. Please, for the love of god, follow our advice. She is playing you for a chump.

Interfectum

"in love" and "love" are such empty terms here. She's taking your money, she's most likely cheating on you continuously and if you dumped her now she's find another guy to be "in love" with within the week.

Don't kid yourself here, you are replaceable in her mind.

Get out of it now.

Jackpot

Banned
The next day she texts me and asks to comeover at like 11pm to help her with her laptop. I say yes.. she comes over and we just talk and I help her with her laptop.

As the days go by she reaches out to me everyday asks to hang out. I oblige of course. I meet her little son, I meet her mom. Within a week in a half I was literally living at her place. Taking care of her and her son as much as I can, I work full time at in insurance company as a manager and it takes alot of my time up.

So far just being used as babysitter, handyman and PA.

So anyway, after a month in the relationship she leaves for the Domincan Republic where she is originally from, she has a condo there and went there for two months. We had an amazing first month. I on my own gave her about $1k before she left because she was giving subtle hints that she didnt have any money and I felt bad for her and the child, as I care very much for them.

1 month in she leaves the country for 2 months (probably where her other boyfriend lives) and you give her $1000?

Said alot of mean things etc.. the next day she gets on a plane and shows up at my door with all the money I gave her and hands it to me.

I was shocked. I took the money back. Sorry... but I thought it was over with her and it wasn't a couple of bucks.

That was surprising.

What has been a struggle with me with her is that I am in love with her, she is in love with me, I can tell, she says so. But it is always about her needing money and that in her culture and with the men she has been with in the past always helped out.

She is divorced and also has an ex-fiance. She left to the DR again about a month ago and is gone until the end of April, so another two months away, if anyone is counting that is 6 months dating her and only being around her for 2 months total.

You're not in love, you're not even out of the honeymoon period for new relationships.

Ok, here is the final chapter. Back in december she said she was going form DR to Miami for a day to get some jewelry that was hers form her girlfriend that she could sell, when checking out her phone I saw a plane ticket from her exfiance to Miami and he had a ticket too to meet her there, I confronted her on it and she said he just wanted to meet in person to finally understand
She just constantly brings up stuff that upsets her with me, like not helping out financially, not treating her like a princess etc.. It is hard to be positive when the person your with constantly wants to bring up the negative things you have done.

It may be passionate and occasionally enjoyable, but the last few paras describe an extremely destructive relationship.

Some of the OP's comments are so on the nose I have to wonder if it's a copy&pasta story.

I'm going to guess from your username that you're 20? 21? If you honestly believe that, then you're naive. Not to say all strippers are conniving, but from the details you gave us, she just wants money from you. Hell, her condo and cars were probably paid off from another guy she was with.

This sounds like the beginning of a noir film that ends with the main character on death row.

Run away. Cut off all contact. There's so much sketchy shit in your story I'd be changing my phone number.

Barzul

Dude do you know how easy it is to say you're in love with someone? Those are just words anyone can say and you don't have to mean them when you say it. Her saying it means jack shit with everything else you've described.

Hell, I stopped communicating with my half sister a few months after we first met because she started asking for money. I lent $300 to help her with rent and then found out she took a trip to Los Angeles a month later.

Break it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom