• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... I have been dating a stripper for 6 months....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falk

that puzzling face
I literally made this face while reading the OP. My cousin is almost a carbon copy of this woman. I'm seeing all sorts of crazy parallels from the strippin to the miscarriage to the tax stuff to disappearing for months on end. Its like there's some kind of forum somewhere where they talk about faking miscarriages to pull men in and not paying taxes on their property. If not maybe we should make one. NeoTHOT dot com

What if it actually is your cousin and she never told you she's from DR

WoodWERD

She has serious issues asking me for money she says as she never had to do that before. She is used to having money and not worrying about it.

I never dated a DR girl... this has not been easy as there seems to be some serious differenc ein culture from how I was raised and how she was raised. We both have the same Faith which is very important to me and her. I think some of the issues comes down to her culture and she says so. I just was never raised to financially support a girlfirend. A wife yes but not a girlfriend...

So reading between the lines, you're going to ignore all the advice you sought and continue to make excuses to yourself. Good luck, try not to lose that black 'vette playa.

esms

I can assure you this is all real. Sadly...

Well, while your stuck in the con but finally becoming self-aware, you might as well have fun.

Wheneveryou go out to eat, ask her to pay.
Whenever she says shes going to the DR, request to go with her.
Whenever she asks to get married, go down to town hall and then say you can't because you're having second thoughts.

Etc.

Watching her squirm and overreact while you do these things could break you from the con and, speaking personally, would be highly entertaining.

Bro keep it sfw. Not mad about the pic, but I don't need my boss to see me peepin fat asses.

will do my apologies..but i just feel bad for the OP for not knowing culture differences. How can i accurately explain this. I'm not saying all dominican women are bad or out for your money, however there's a small portion out there who just looking for a sugar daddy to pay her for everything and the minute he can't provide he gets the boot no sympathy.

All she probably wants is a gringo to have her living like a queen back in the caribbean.

vikki

This has got to be fake, right? Was she walking around her apartment then letting out a huge sigh followed by her saying "I wish I had money to go home with?"

She takes her long vacation to DR and gives you shit for not supporting her financially while she is there? This all just sounds crazy and made up.

I read the title and thought run. Read the entire OP and was left wondering how the hell you let this happen? You seem aware of what she's doing and still you stick around. She's playing you and it's not hard to tell. I'd get out before it gets any worse.

Bloodrage

Banned
I ain't saying she a gold digger.

I know a girl that sleeps with "unattractive" men cuz she knows they'll give her money. She travels and I know she only leaves the States so she could do the same wherever else she goes. I ain't saying she a prostitute.

jasonng

She used to have alot of money, was in music videos, danced and made about $140k a year ( I helped her do her taxes and saw multiple w2's for years making that much) and she got money from her ex-husband that was well off but apparently she divorced him because he was bad with money and had none at the end.

GUYS- she gave me back the money I gave her and I never gave her anymore money. The total amount of money I am out is a couple undred bucks from eating out. I was not taken for any money as I didn't give it out after that first time. This doesnt stop her asking and making me feel bad for not giving her money.

I just dont feel it is correct to be paying for everything when we are not married and not living together, she is gone soo much and paying for all of that and her not even being near me seems ... not right. If she was my wife I would have helped out without thinking about it.

Also for many months she kept pushing to go to the town hall and get married, we obviously never did that but she was pushing for that hard. I serously know she is in love with me and I feel the same.

Oh my god I can't breathe.

This has got to be fake, right? Was she walking around her apartment then letting out a huge sigh followed by her saying "I wish I had money to go home with?"

She takes her long vacation to DR and gives you shit for not supporting her financially while she is there? This all just sounds crazy and made up.

Bro it's not like i said..there's a huge cultural difference this is pretty normal to be honest. For instance, there's this co-worker of mines who from mexico who's paying the rent of this dominican lady and he's not permitted to stay IN the apartment he's paying for..let that sink in for a minute. He got himself a gold-digger and he just wont listen to me.

Soi-Fong

This is the most fucked up story I've ever read. It's like a bad movie gone horribly wrong.. Run away... I don't know how you're thinking she loves you. She just wants money. That's it...

Pretty much scum considering how much she thinks she can take advantage of you..

gutshot

Hey man, thanks for posting your story on GAF. It was a good laugh.

And I sincerely hope you listen to the advice being posted in here, then the worse thing to come out of this would just be an embarrassing tag. Otherwise...

ACH1LL3US

dear OP,

I live in the Charlotte area. I can meet you anywhere within 485 and smack you across the face a few times to get your head straight. let me know.

love,

phanphare

I may take you up on that, pretty much everyone in my life wants to do the same to me.

I wish this was all a joke but it is not. Most people have a hard time believing me, one of my coworkers thought it was all a lie and he was there and introduced me to her at the strip club!

He only believed everything when he was helping me move my stuff out of her house.... he was shocked... because everything was indeed real.

Oppo

Well, while your stuck in the con but finally becoming self-aware, you might as well have fun.

Wheneveryou go out to eat, ask her to pay.
Whenever she says shes going to the DR, request to go with her.
Whenever she asks to get married, go down to town hall and then say you can't because you're having second thoughts.

Etc.

Watching her squirm and overreact while you do these things could break you from the con and, speaking personally, would be highly entertaining.

I would love it if the OP attempted a #ShamalayanTwist with a fast city hall marriage coupled with an ironclad prenup that over awards him

jehuty

She has serious issues asking me for money she says as she never had to do that before. She is used to having money and not worrying about it.

I never dated a DR girl... this has not been easy as there seems to be some serious differenc ein culture from how I was raised and how she was raised. We both have the same Faith which is very important to me and her. I think some of the issues comes down to her culture and she says so. I just was never raised to financially support a girlfirend. A wife yes but not a girlfriend...

Bro, she is from the island and from santo Domingo at that???? Ruuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!! Maybe if she was from Santiago or another cibao town id say you should try one more time. But from the capital, nah bruh.

And I get it, Dominican women can be incredible gorgeous and can make you fall for them just by dancing bachata with them. But again guy, just go to the heights and find an Americanized one. For the one your with, make her make you some mangu with cheso frito and a bottle of presidente, smash her, then run and never look back!

Now if you'll excuse me I have trip to bachatu I have to book lol

I may take you up on that, pretty much everyone in my life wants to do the same to me.

I wish this was all a joke but it is not. Most people have a hard time believing me, one of my coworkers thought it was all a lie and he was there and introduced me to her at the strip club!

He only believed everything when he was helping me move my stuff out of her house.... he was shocked... because everything was indeed real.

Bro i believe you..trust me i've heard sad stories like this plenty of times. do you have any idea where shes from in DR? Santiago, la capital, la romana?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Even if she wasn't hurting for money (she isn't she just wants some or the attention) she sounds high strung and wants a princess life. Oh and some chump to give her kid a real parent.

Get out with your sanity. This is noy a healthy relationship. Its not a relationship. We already have one dude who got caught hook line and sinker here.

If everyone in your life is telling you the same thing we're telling you...then you should probably start listening.

Bro, she is from the island and from santo Domingo at that???? Ruuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!! Maybe if she was from Santiago or another cibao town id say you should try one more time. But from the capital, nah bruh.

And I get it, Dominican women can be incredible gorgeous and can make you fall for them just by dancing bachata with them. But again guy, just go to the heights and find an Americanized one. For the one your with, make her make you some mangu with cheso frito and a bottle of presidente, smash her, then run and never look back!

Now if you'll excuse me I have trip to bachatu I have to book lol

i thought i was the only person from the heights up in here.

Blackvette94, everyone in your life, in-person and online, is telling you the same thing. You should probably take the advice of pretty much everyone you've ever spoken to about this situation and bail out.

Tagyhag

This is a troll thread right? If she is merely a stripper then Jon Jones is an amateur street fighter.

Lmfao.

Real talk, this thread sounds way too blind to be legit. Either that or some people in GAF tend to wear their heart on their sleeve.

foxtrot3d

Banned

OP, listen to me. Please, tell your friend that you need him to slap you at least three times in the face. If he refuses offer him some money. After said slap, wake the fuck up and get out.

Jarate

Banned
Honestly, just tell her straight up that you don't feel comfortable giving money to her constantly and that if she truly liked you shed stay with you without the money. Beyond that, if she gets upset at you for not giving her money then bail out, you can clearly tell what she is looking for by being honest.

I'm not going to say bail, because hey, maybe she did need the money bad, but its also not healthy in a 6 month old relationship to be giving money to someone else. Just be honest with her, and see where that leads. But honestly, it sounds like you got played hard.

OP once the money stops flowing in she's gonna get all whiny and be all lovey-duvey bruh listen to me change your number and forget about her asap. i can't lie dominican women are like drugs once you dance some romeo santos bachatas with them.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Please someone explain to me why folks start threads asking GAF for advice and completely fail to accept the perceived wisdom?

I just don't get it.

phanphare

Banned

do the right thing OP. much love man.

Blackvette94, everyone in your life, in-person and online, is telling you the same thing. You should probably take the advice of pretty much everyone you've ever spoken to about this situation and bail out.

You're wasting your breath. No one is this stupid to ignore practical advice for so long.

Gaf has gone mad. $1000 for 6 months with a 10/10 stripper is the bargain of the century.

She gave that back. According to the OP, he's only out a couple of hundred bucks for meals. This guy is pro. I bet he shows her this thread as proof of how much he loves her. OP is the con, not the mark.

Interfectum

I look forward to this thread being bumped in 6-12 months with the OP's life in shambles for not listening to good advice.

Want my advice, however terrible it is?

running.gif

SgtCobra

Bro, she is from the island and from santo Domingo at that???? Ruuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!! Maybe if she was from Santiago or another cibao town id say you should try one more time. But from the capital
He's "lucky" she's not from San Cristobal, those are dangerous lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom