• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice |OT| Sacrifice your wallet to save the Vita

pahamrick

Nope.

I have no idea why they sent this to me.
Its actually an advertisement telling me to buy the game...and giving me an exlcusive DLC code to tempt me, I guess?

But the code isnt working unless it doesnt go live until tonight.
Just got the same e-mail. Did you participate in the vita referral promotion?

If I get sacrificed or don't sacrifice/save the boss with my allies, I won't get the life/soul essence, right?

Exactly.

And I want to know too, Agent.

I think we should aim to do the other one I put in there as a group at some point... I'm guessing that you don't need to actually hit it with each type, just that you need to be in a fight during which the archfiend gets put into those states.

What offering did you use and against what boss?

it was the slime, and i just used a iceroot with 19 casts.

i actually did it twice because i was talking to my brother and hadn't noticed the trophy pop.

Exactly.

And I want to know too, Agent.

I think we should aim to do the other one I put in there as a group at some point... I'm guessing that you don't need to actually hit it with each type, just that you need to be in a fight during which the archfiend gets put into those states.

hell yeah. that one screams team effort. gotta wait for you and zero to do that.

ZeroAKA

Count me in. That elemental status trophy looks like it would be annoying solo.

Sony just emailed me a code for Spirits falconfeather DLC but the SEN site is saying its invalid when I enter it. I entered the amazon preorder DLC codes on that site earlier today and they worked fine.
Anyone else having similar issues?
Oh snap I got this too. Lemme try to input it.

Grinchy

Banned
A textbook that I traded into Amazon last week just went through. That couldn't have been better timing. I used the Amazon gift card to buy 2 $20 PSN cards (the online code ones). My PSN wallet is ready to be sacrificed whenever Grace Chen wakes up!

ZeroAKA

i'm thinking the final level of the falcon feather. which means your absolutely correct.

i want it.
Sony looked at how much time we spent on the demo and came to the conclusion that we'd buy the full game no matter what happens. As a result, they decided to not give us that shiny exclusive offering. :(

Salaadin

Sony looked at how much time we spent on the demo and came to the conclusion that we'd buy the full game no matter what happens. As a result, they decided to not give us that shiny exclusive offering. :(

Its funny that you say that. I downloaded the demo but barely played it...and I got the email.

Flying Get

cdo93yv9jxr7pe3iv.png

is the cover reversible? thanks.

vg260

Just got the email as well. Barely touched the demo, but bought a bunch of stuff and got one of those $10 free promos in the past.

pahamrick

I've got 25+ hours clocked on the demo and I still got the email.

lol listening to reviews. Come on, folks.

God, I really wish my Vita wasn't sitting in Fort Wayne right now getting fixed...and Cool Dude who took my info on the phone misspelled my email address because he was too busy trying to pitch the PS4 to me, meaning I can't get status updates. I love corporations.
As opposed to listening to this thread? How does that even work?

I got the email with the DLC code, don't have a Vita so I don't care about it or even know what it is or if it's anything good... regardless, first come first serve

Are we deleting the demo before we download the full game?
Will it cause any conflict?

If you don't have your save in the PS Cloud, then you have to keep the demo file there so you can transfer. You can then delete the demo.

I got the email with the DLC code, don't have a Vita so I don't care about it or even know what it is or if it's anything good... regardless, first come first serve

Me please!

Top Bottom