• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice |OT| Sacrifice your wallet to save the Vita

Grinchy

Banned
Awesome. The Vita store isn't updated yet so it's great that I can buy it on my PC and start downloading.

edit- I mean I can start downloading once I let it screw up the first time, shut my Vita off, turn it back on, and then start the download again, of course.

ZeroAKA

I got the jap voice but i dont see the others.
There's a separate 13MB file along with the game and voice-over pack. That might have something to do with it.

Edit: 300 minutes left for my download. That explains why I've been getting network errors online. :/

Us Brits can over take this thread soon now the yanks have it!

1104_british-ships.jpg

Rasec

Silly question. People who pre-order it also has to wait until the psn store updates or gets to play the game sooner?

d0c_zaius

so entering my online pass code brings up nothing to download and nothing shows up on my downloads list.

awesome...

oh ok, its not ready yet. nevermind!

Grinchy

Banned
Of course, my download keeps pausing. And yes, I'm just letting it go into standby on its own. The downloading has been broken since the last firmware update.

Salaadin

You mean the Online pass code?

I preordered the game from amazon and got it today and apparently I'm unable to get the Jap VA nor am I able to get the free DLCs. WHY SONY WHY.

I dont think he means the online pass code.

I got an email this morning from amazon containing my code for the costumes and VA pack. That code redeemed just fine hours ago.

The one Sony sent me still wont.

Grinchy

Banned
1752GB- for the game, same as the demo

546mb- JP pack, I can't imagine why anyone would want this. I didn't find the the VA to be that bad.

The chipmunk voice part of it might be a little cheesy but other than that I thought the english VA was fine too. I don't know how such a big deal has been made about it.

The grunting and moaning of the English female voices for the player are horrific.

I'm fine with my female's voice.
The males on the other hand... I want to sacrifice every one of them, especially when someone is spamming "save me" and you get the whiny "i don't want to die" or "please don't sacrifice me".

It's the narrator that sucks if your character is a female.

--

What's up with the extra stuff -- I don't see an entry for it in my DL list.

Of course, my download keeps pausing. And yes, I'm just letting it go into standby on its own. The downloading has been broken since the last firmware update.

How strange, but mine is downloading quickly after manually putting it in sleep mode. So not everyone is effected by that bug.

The store did lock up on me though after trying to download the japanese vo pack right after starting the download on the full game.

You mean the Online pass code?

I preordered the game from amazon and got it today and apparently I'm unable to get the Jap VA nor am I able to get the free DLCs. WHY SONY WHY.

No i mean the voice pack and the bonus magic/outfits. the store accepted both codes without issue, and both show in my recent purchases.

So I'm debating finally getting a Vita for this bad boy. Though I've heard mixed things on the game. Some say Monster Hunter, others say adventure. Trying to get a clearer picture on this :D What say you all?

Top Bottom