• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice |OT| Sacrifice your wallet to save the Vita

Yes, but you can redo the monster quest and sacrifice it to check out the other missions. Doing so will cost you the ally you saved in that mission, however.

Except not? I'm pretty much 100% sure this is false. When I do the opposite of what is saved, it always asks me if I want to rewrite the book with the new decision of life or sacrifice. I'm not sure why people keep saying this if they've played the game since it asks you if you want to overwrite and all my old choices are still there if I say I don't want to overwrite.

Unless the pacts are different then the actual story mode? I just haven't run into this problem so I'm confused. I haven't replayed pacts though, just story.

I got nothing but Network Errors when I tried to join rooms last night. There wasn't even an error code. It literally said, "Network Error!" Yes, with an exclamation mark!

Oh and is the multiplayer segmented or worldwide? Not seeing too many games going on

CrovaxPSO

I've just started on Avalon VI pacts but if you need another person I'm willing to give the higher tiers a shot, PSN is Crovax44.

nowai

Wasn't super into the demo, but I just picked it up to support the platform and want vitabros and sis' to play with for maximum enjoyment!

PSN: sunvsthemoon

Have played the demo/full game for almost 8 hours now, and I have to say this game is awesome. Currently my level is 13/20, and I was wondering at what levels do you begin to feel overpowered? (if that ever happens.)

Ken

Have played the demo/full game for almost 8 hours now, and I have to say this game is awesome. Currently my level is 13/20, and I was wondering at what levels do you begin to feel overpowered? (if that ever happens.)

Probably never.

I guess it's more about your offering choices.

OmegaZero

Except not? I'm pretty much 100% sure this is false. When I do the opposite of what is saved, it always asks me if I want to rewrite the book with the new decision of life or sacrifice. I'm not sure why people keep saying this if they've played the game since it asks you if you want to overwrite and all my old choices are still there if I say I don't want to overwrite.

Unless the pacts are different then the actual story mode? I just haven't run into this problem so I'm confused. I haven't replayed pacts though, just story.

If I'm remembering right, when you say you don't want to overwrite the book, you are also not recording your progress. Which means if you quit the game, your progress is lost.

wilflare

If I'm remembering right, when you say you don't want to overwrite the book, you are also not recording your progress. Which means if you quit the game, your progress is lost.

hmm nope. you can choose not to overwrite and thereafter still get to save your progress

Zemm

Still not up in the UK, shambles. Still some work for Sony to do on their digital front, if I ordered this on Steam I'd have been able to play around 12am.

Shoyz

Choosing not to save to book is just to allow you to sacrifice/save the boss for SE/LEs without having to commit to killing/saving it. But you have to commit to unlock paths corresponding to it.
Also useful for online MP where you might get stuck with the wrong choice.

Neolith

Damn, 35 minute fight against Ilecebra, way underleveled. Luckily, had a bunh of pros with me. Goddamn at the offerings i got

Afrit

Still not up in the UK, shambles. Still some work for Sony to do on their digital front, if I ordered this on Steam I'd have been able to play around 12am.

It's up in PSN.
You have it preordered? just look in your download list.

Bazza

It's up in PSN.
You have it preordered? just look in your download list.

Yep, i pre-ordered the game from the playstation store website Wednesday and installed it from my download list, the game unlocked for me at 1am this morning.

Got in a little bit of play before i had to sleep, looking forward to a little session on my lunch break in a few hours.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
..... game got delayed and comes tomorrow. it went from may 1 to 2 to 3 and now hes certain he has it tomorrow.. oh well atleast i got €15 off coupon so ill sacrifice some patience :(

kiyomi

Played a bit of this today since I didn't yesterday - for whatever reason, I'm enjoying it waaaay more than the demo.

I have a quick - and probably already answered - question, about the Martyr rewards. Does every mission (pact?) have a martyr reward, or is just the archfiend missions, or..? Guess I'm kind of asking whether it's almost worth using a Black Rite each time to get the martyr reward, although obviously the downside is you have to pay to remove it again.

Loving the soundtrack too.

Cha

Anyone know when we would see the Japanese language pack in EU regions? No pre-order stuff came with my physical copy.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Played a bit of this today since I didn't yesterday - for whatever reason, I'm enjoying it waaaay more than the demo.

I have a quick - and probably already answered - question, about the Martyr rewards. Does every mission (pact?) have a martyr reward, or is just the archfiend missions, or..? Guess I'm kind of asking whether it's almost worth using a Black Rite each time to get the martyr reward, although obviously the downside is you have to pay to remove it again.

Loving the soundtrack too.

Martyr rewards are somewhat random, but yes. Its usually nice to get an extra spell. The easier and less costly choice would be to die when then boss is on red and then ask to get sacrificed.

Top Bottom