• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice |OT| Sacrifice your wallet to save the Vita

Rasec

Damn, how do you people level up so fast? xD
I play everyday, only one or two hours at night, and still at 19/17

wilflare

the speed at which this thread moves is too fast :O
I just woke up there are like 2-3 more pages

lol and I'm still stuck at Cerberus. woe to me

Grinchy

Banned
I'm sure this is news to no one, but I finally figured out the arrows in the Avalon quests. If you have blacked out missions, you just look at these arrows on the side to see which one you have to repeat. Just do the opposite thing (save/sac) on the boss and the other missions open up. So for example I had to repeat A Royal Welcome to open up the blacked out missions.

f0KdEQ6.jpg

wilflare

Do you mean for solo or do you want help online?

it's for the Story Mode.. so I doubt we can play online :/
I think I need to start boosting my Golems (they are still level 1)
maybe my overall levels too.. I'm like 24/14 or something like that

but yeap I do need a solo strategy :/

ZeroAKA

Seemingly hardest mission in the game, Avalon X Griffin + Phoenix.
What Avalon chapter is it in? I'm not looking forward to it. >.<

the speed at which this thread moves is too fast :O
I just woke up there are like 2-3 more pages

lol and I'm still stuck at Cerberus. woe to me
I actually just beat him in story mode. He's a lot easier in this than the demo since you now have a ton of offerings at your disposal. Use the volt shield to knock him down, and then either summon golem or use a stone offering. I also found Soldier's Ember to be helpful.

wilflare

What Avalon chapter is it in? I'm not looking forward to it. >.<

I actually just beat him in story mode. He's a lot easier in this than the demo since you now have a ton of offerings at your disposal. Use the volt shield to knock him down, and then either summon golem or use a stone offering. I also found Soldier's Ember to be helpful.

thanks! the Shield still requires him to charge at you right? (to be knocked down)

this is ridiculous :/ haha I have no problems with other bosses... I made short work of some new archfiends.. but am completely stumped by this.

SharkJAW

it's for the Story Mode.. so I doubt we can play online :/
I think I need to start boosting my Golems (they are still level 1)
maybe my overall levels too.. I'm like 24/14 or something like that

but yeap I do need a solo strategy :/
Do you have any stone weapons? Also, make sure to bring a shield. It would also help to bring vimblossom. Basically, drop a golem as he spawns, use a shield when he charges at you to knock him back into the reach of the golem, and wail on him with stone weapons. Take advantage of the invincibility frames of your roll to get hits in on him after his sweeping attack.

wilflare

Do you have any stone weapons? Also, make sure to bring a shield. It would also help to bring vimblossom. Basically, drop a golem as he spawns, use a shield when he charges at you to knock him back into the reach of the golem, and wail on him with stone weapons. Take advantage of the invincibility frames of your roll to get hits in on him after his sweeping attack.

thanks! my Stone weapons are actually very weak :/ is there any like Homing type stone spells? haven't seen them at all

Shoyz

Only one X mission left (although I have to re-kill Elf Queen to access it..), and the rest of IX. Probably won't plat tonight but we'll see!

I hope it's not a duo!

wilflare

thanks guys!

btw for the Avalon quests.. do they affect mainline story in anyway?
cause I saved them... now i'm replaying to sacrifice them... but.. probably playing again so it's like I saved them.. (prefer going Divine)

wilflare

hmm btw. any idea where to get Shard +?

and do you guys usually fuse (M) or Giant King Arms?
need alot of Giant Arm just to get them into Giant King for fusing :/
(Giant magic is quite slow and useless for me)

Does anyone know how to get Regenesis Seed (M) or (L)? I need them to fuse a more powerful Healing Bloom. I have lots of (S) seeds from Sortiara, but I can't seem to find a way to fuse them with anything.

wilflare

11 rewards in a single quest, very nice. Strangely enough, I got Flamefiend Entrails even though I didn't reach Divine Sorcerer rank.

what quest is this :O

gonna attempt Cerberus again with Magusar, wish me luck

EDIT: nvm... beat him.
lol Unscathed too @_@ what's wrong with me

Top Bottom