• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice |OT| Sacrifice your wallet to save the Vita

mauaus

Aww man dinner parties suck haha would rather be sacrificing some fiends!!

Is there a map to finish the Avalon pacts?? It's so annoying to be searching what to save our sacrifice on trial and error!

ZeroAKA

Does anyone want to help me farm Leviathan in around 30 minutes? I don't care if we sacrifice or save, I'm just trying to get the Seadevil Scales.

ZeroAKA

Leviathan is that snake-head thing that you "fight" in the beginning of the game. The full battle is a Avalon Pact X mission. and it takes me about 15 minutes to get him down with my 99/1 build on a good solo run. The biggest problem is that you can't actually damage him when his head is not on the ground.

DigitalOp

Banned
Any elemental weaknesses? Im a 18/29 . Training while completing the avalon pacts. Got some good offerings and I can party heal if need be.

MooMoo

Leviathan is that snake-head thing that you "fight" in the beginning of the game. The full battle is a Avalon Pact X mission. and it takes me about 15 minutes to get him down with my 99/1 build on a good solo run. The biggest problem is that you can't actually damage him when his head is not on the ground.
Been too long since I've played a decent amount. Are you gonna set up a room?
Any elemental weaknesses? Im a 18/29 . Training while completing the avalon pacts. Got some good offerings and I can party heal if need be.
Lightning.

ZeroAKA

Volt attacks. I can handle the healing since that's the pure Divine's specialty, but you should definitely carry a solo heal and defensive Sigils.

Been too long since I've played a decent amount. Are you gonna set up a room?
I will in a bit and post the name/password here. :)

ZeroAKA

Lol, I did warn you guys that I was 99/1. But yeah, I'll try to get on chat next time to make it easier to coordinate everything. :p

The blood offering does some decent damage for divine users. 90% increase with Divine Blood III plus 40% more with force surge. I was going for more of a support role though.

wilflare

Lol, I did warn you guys that I was 99/1. But yeah, I'll try to get on chat next time to make it easier to coordinate everything. :p

The blood offering does some decent damage for divine users. 90% increase with Divine Blood III plus 40% more with force surge. I was going for more of a support role though.

I need to get that. I'm not even 40/40 yet. haha
this game gets really fun when you're not getting pounded and slapped around

Clov

So, I've been going for a neutral build, and I've been having a LOT of trouble with the final boss. Should I reassign some of my points to magic to make it easier? I'm at around 46 combined (23 save, 23 sacrifice).

So, I've been going for a neutral build, and I've been having a LOT of trouble with the final boss. Should I reassign some of my points to magic to make it easier? I'm at around 46 combined (23 save, 23 sacrifice).

That should be fine, I think? You just need the right offerings, most likely.

Seem I got part of my theory right but HOLY SHIT at that Snake attack :O

Any tips?

What theory?

anddo0

Good games everyone. I died like a punk, but Im getting stronger lol See ya next time

Good games indeed... My character name was Lily by the way.

Thanks for the help on the dual Queens. I'm pretty sure I'll need help on the dual Illecebra.

As for the Leviathan, wow that fight seems like it'll take at least an hour to complete online. The HP on that thing is insane.

I'm 32/68. I think I stop at that until I beat all pacts, and then aim for 1/99 or 99/1.

Wondering if anyone can help me, i have basically done everything i can for the moment but cant seem to progress any further.

I have done all of the Avalon missions for 1-7 (i believe) but the last 3 are still blacked out. I think it might be because i haven't beaten Magusar yet but wasn't sure. Does beating him unlock the last set of Avalon quests?

ZeroAKA

Did anyone post this:

SS level rewards
It looks like the poster just copy/pasted the Google Docs spreadsheet that I linked to in the OP.

Wondering if anyone can help me, i have basically done everything i can for the moment but cant seem to progress any further.

I have done all of the Avalon missions for 1-7 (i believe) but the last 3 are still blacked out. I think it might be because i haven't beaten Magusar yet but wasn't sure. Does beating him unlock the last set of Avalon quests?
Yes.

Grinchy

Banned
I think for a while it was requesting special permission or something. I know that's why I've never successfully used it. It's letting me use it now though.

ZeroAKA

I think for a while it was requesting special permission or something. I know that's why I've never successfully used it. It's letting me use it now though.
That might have been a different link. The gameplay guide on Google Docs started requiring a username and password a short time after the full game was released.

Is anyone doing a neutral build (50/50)? I kind of want to give it a try after I get bored of my divine build.

nampad

Anyone want to trade 3 star regenesis seed (s) using the peddler? Since only the small version drops right now farming for bigger versions can be a bit tedious.

Add me if you want to trade, PSN ID is nampad.

Any vets on here want to help me with the minotaur? I keep getting low level players helping or ppl that just dont know that you must destroy the staff first and its frustrating. Im a level 90 magic and 10 defense. Ive come close to beating it but i guess i need some more powerful partners as these ppl are generally under 90 magic. My sn is kenjovani it would be greatly appreciated if you add me and send a note saying you want to help in minotaur.

Im in nyc so im on eastern time for others in different time zones.

decided to fight the forgotten pacts griffin again for the one se+ I need. I finish the fight with only 20 seconds left, say to myself "ain't doing that again without a group", and the se+ pops up :)

decided to fight the forgotten pacts griffin again for the one se+ I need. I finish the fight with only 20 seconds left, say to myself "ain't doing that again without a group", and the se+ pops up :)

It's not that bad with the miserly coinpurse + golem approach I was using with you guys last night. Put on resolute sigil and take 1 companion with decent affinity for you. If you get clipped on accident, they can pick you up, otherwise, the damage you can do with your sigils properly decked out is ridiculous and bringing the AI isn't really a detriment for what they can provide.

I think I also used bombs with the sigils cranked -- so it was like like +90% frost damage, +120% bomb damage, +150% overall damage...

It took me several shots, but once I got that miserly coinpurse approach, I basically erased him from existence. ;)

It's not that bad with the miserly coinpurse + golem approach I was using with you guys last night. Put on resolute sigil and take 1 companion with decent affinity for you. If you get clipped on accident, they can pick you up, otherwise, the damage you can do with your sigils properly decked out is ridiculous and bringing the AI isn't really a detriment for what they can provide.

I think I also used bombs with the sigils cranked -- so it was like like +90% frost damage, +120% bomb damage, +150% overall damage...

It took me several shots, but once I got that miserly coinpurse approach, I basically erased him from existence. ;)

got my slayer iv sigil now. if I go back it'll be to teach him a lesson.

haha sorry for the dark arm.

Oh the woes of going divine! There will come a day where my tank ability and support spells will come in handy, some day!

How do I unlock pact 7? Play through the last fellow sorcerer?

Edit: I probably have to beat the main story huh? Should get on that sometime lol.

Top Bottom