• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man is Entering The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Dammit. The Spectacular Spider-Man. :(

What they should do is name the new Spidey film The Spectacular Spider-Man and include some variant of this scene in Civil War:

qUJzA5A.jpg

Fuck mechanical web shooters. Raimi did it best. Have some fun with the concept ffs.

Next thing you know the spider sense is a chip on his brain.
Yes I know its a comic book thing, and its supid there too.

Neoxon

Fuck mechanical web shooters. Raimi did it best. Have some fun with the concept ffs.

Next thing you know the spider sense is a chip on his brain.
Yes I know its a comic book thing, and its supid there too.
The point of the web-shooters are to not only show how smart Peter is, but it also allows Peter to alter his webbing to fit certain situations (EX: ice, acid, taser, flame, & magnetic webbing being among the webbing variants that Peter was able to make). And seeing as it's a major part of his character, there's little-to-no reason to believe that Marvel won't stick with it.

Plus Marvel retroactively made Peter's lack of organic webbing make sense via Silk, who got that power when Peter didn't.

Slayven

The point of the web-shooters are to not only show how smart Peter is, but it also allows Peter to alter his webbing to fit certain situations (EX: ice, acid, taser, flame, & magnetic webbing being among the webbing variants that Peter was able to make). And seeing as it's a major part of his character, there's little-to-no reason to believe that Marvel's isn't gonna stick with it.

Plus Marvel retroactively made Peter's lack of organic webbing make sense via Silk, who got that power when Peter didn't.

Nothing says love like a woman willing to tailor her secretions to her man's purposes.

Village

The point of the web-shooters are to not only show how smart Peter is, but it also allows Peter to alter his webbing to fit certain situations (EX: ice, acid, taser, flame, & magnetic webbing being among the webbing variants that Peter was able to make). And seeing as it's a major part of his character, there's little-to-no reason to believe that Marvel won't stick with it.

I think all the science shit he does outside of spiderman, is sufficient. But whatever

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I'll give Spectacular Spider-Man a watch, I've heard nothing but praise for that show.

jph139

I'd definitely agree that A) Ultimate Spider-Man is one of the best "adaptations" of Spider-Man, period, and B) it should really be the blueprint for Spidey in the MCU. It seems tailor made for it, honestly.

Neoxon

I'd definitely agree that A) Ultimate Spider-Man is one of the best "adaptations" of Spider-Man, period, and B) it should really be the blueprint for Spidey in the MCU. It seems tailor made for it, honestly.
I hope you mean the comic.

Pachimari

Shailene Woodley should stay as far away from the MJ role as possible. I can't take one more unattractive Mary Jane. She's supposed to look hot.

Top Bottom