• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man is Entering The Marvel Cinematic Universe

NastyBook

LMFAO! Rumors my black ass!

Sony/Marvel getting ready to make some serious BANK. The fucking Phase 3 implications.

I'm giddy as FUCK right now.

Doesn't it sound like Sony came out the winner of this deal?

They keep the Spidey movie IP, are benefitting from MCU integration, and while they won't be Marvel Studios stuff, given MCU integration, they'll get to leech off a bit of Feige to reduce the chances of it sucking.

nawwafh

Please bring back Garfield.. Hes an amazing Spidey that didnt get the movie he deserved..
Is it confirmed that it wont be Garfield?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Not really surprised. After how poor Amazing has been doing and how strong the Marvel movies have. But Sony was never going to part with it,.

Snaku

Banned
ivqnkbHBdFdNO.gif
ivqnkbHBdFdNO.gif
ivqnkbHBdFdNO.gif

Perfection.

B.K.

Holy shit, he might be in the Civil War now. Lessened role/cameo but the seeds will be planted.

Odds are pretty good he'll be in Civil War. He's going to be in a MCU movie and then a stand alone movie in 2017. That means he has to appear in either Civil War or Dr. Strange.

Wow. Never thought I would see this happen. I would like to thank Marc Webb for making 2 horrible films as well as Franco and Rogen.

Cyber6x

Neo Member
Are you sure about that? The article mentioned that "the new Spider-Man" will first appear in an MCU movie.

The wording of 'The Amazing World of Spider-Man' lets me believe that, and how it's the "next installment". Although it could go either way, it'd be a bit too much to reboot it for a second time.

JABEE

Marvel is going to Co-Produce the Standalone SpiderMan movie too. That sounds like a big win for SpiderMan fans.

Top Bottom