• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man is Entering The Marvel Cinematic Universe

So here's the best idea.

Tobey comes back and unmasks in Civil War, his solo movie is him paying the price for it and at the end he dies, then Miles comes in and takes up the mantle of Spider-Man going forward.

Everybody wins, I'll take my check Sony/Marvel.

You know there isn't a spiderman in the MCU right? It wouldn't make any since for him to show up out of no where, unmask, and start being chased by people when he isn't even a character in the MCU yet.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
That awkward moment when Spider-Man is getting shot by the police but the rest of the Avengers aren't.

xaosslug

Early Civil War footage

tumblr_m7ahknA0k71rwniqvo1_500.gif

basically. I mean Chris Evans must have been a little peeved about RDJ in Cap3, and now add Spider-Man to overshadow the lot of 'em... lulz

You know there isn't a spiderman in the MCU right? It wouldn't make any since for him to show up out of no where, unmask, and start being chased by people when he isn't even a character in the MCU yet.

oh man, that's terrible, alright here's how to fix this.

Spiderman trilogy happened in the past, Tobey's someone else but comes out of retirement for Civil War.

wow I'm a real problem solver, just make me the producer and get it over with Marvel.

DeathyBoy

Banned
That Web headed menace

I just want to see iron man be like 'why are the police shooting at us'
And then someone reference cause spidey is there

normal_1108262940483.jpg

Classic.

And the follow-up panel is great too, with Jameson all 'WHAT... NO... I'M NOT... SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE...' while his lawyer does a face-palm.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
It is going to be interesting since Spider-Man is literally going to be the only masked, identity unknown, member of the Avengers. I could see Tony making a stink of it with Captain America telling Tony to back off.

Zac Efron will be the new Spider-Man. I am starting the campaign now. Seriously. Dude is funny (see Neighbors). he is pretty built but lean, and he is young but not teenage angsty. Guys like him because he is making pretty rude comedies now and girls like him because of High School Musical? ha hear me through before you dismiss it. Eh? Eh?

Saluting Cap

Cheebo

Banned
Zac Efron will be the new Spider-Man. I am starting the campaign now. Seriously. Dude is funny (see Neighbors). he is pretty built but lean, and he is young but not teenage angsty. Guys like him because he is making pretty rude comedies now and girls like him because of High School Musical? ha hear me through before you dismiss it. Eh? Eh?

Saluting Cap
Way too old. They are looking to cast around 18-20 it seems.

Also you realize Peter is a nerd who is bullied? Efron can't play a high school nerd in any universe.

BokehKing

Banned
You think they already have someone in mind? How long do you think this has been under wraps, I mean obviously there has been talks but... Did talks just end last night?

It is going to be interesting since Spider-Man is literally going to be the only masked, identity unknown, member of the Avengers. I could see Tony making a stink of it with Captain America telling Tony to back off.

Yeah I think this is what the dynamic will be like in the movies. Instead of Pete being the poster child for compliance and registration, Cap is gonna understand why Spider-Man needs to maintain his secret identity and protect him.

Wazzy

Banned

Saluting Cap
I wanted him as Spidey for awhile but I've also kind of wanted him as Iron Fist. Hmmm

xaosslug

Saluting Cap

he would cost too much. I'm betting on Josh Hutcherson or Ansel Elgort, depending on whether Marvel wants PP tall or short... I mean they are both up and coming guys from big movies, but they're not 'big' themselves yet, so they're probably still relatively cheapo...

and then there's the wildcard: Shia...

Pavaloo

xXjddSc.gif

I've been bitten.
So have I.
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, I gotta tell you this one thing. I gotta tell you this one thing and it's- it's about the vigilante and the car thief alright?
Oh, alright.
No, no, no, no, no, no, forget that I'm not gonna talk about. I'm gonna talk about me, okay?
What about you?
It's, uh... I.. I wish I could just.. I can't it's hard to say.
Just say it. Say it. What? What?
mmmmmf
*Peter shakes head, Gwen walks away, Peter webs her ass and pulls her close to him. Gwen orgasms. They make out*

#chemistry #reblog

I wanted him as Spidey for awhile but I've also kind of wanted him as Iron Fist. Hmmm

bro fist. as a straight married male it feels funny championing this dude. maybe i have a man crush but I am telling you he could hold his own in the MCU. I think someone like Garfield would be a wall flower. mean you got some pretty big egos and dudes in the Avengers. a small teenage dude is going to look weird there.

Don't forget Daredevil. He's going to stay masked I think.

StoopKid

O god.

The studio is still moving forward with the Spider-Man villain-centric “Sinister Six,” and “Venom” spinoff, as well as a film that features female characters in the “Spider-Man” universe. “The Amazing Spider-Man 3″ has been cancelled. While Marvel’s Feige is involved with Sony’s new “Spider-Man” films, he currently is not expected to be creatively involved with the spinoffs, sources say.

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/details-spider-man-appear-in-sony-and-marvel-movies-1201429039/

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
basically. I mean Chris Evans must have been a little peeved about RDJ in Cap3, and now add Spider-Man to overshadow the lot of 'em... lulz

I think it's the opposite, he's the main man, and the two biggest cinematic marvel franchises are playing second fiddle to him. There's a new boss.

Top Bottom