• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man is Entering The Marvel Cinematic Universe

munchie64

Seriously I think that's the best way to describe it. Only Shakespeare could come up with such a hilarious clusterfuck of happenstances, affairs, murders, and going-on. You heard it here first folks. Sins Past is Shakespeare.
NrvIoh1.gif

Seriously I think that's the best way to describe it. Only Shakespeare could come up with such a hilarious clusterfuck of happenstances, affairs, murders, and going-on. You heard it here first folks. Sins Past is Shakespeare.

Marvel finding creative ways to take massive dumps in Spider-man's mouth as Shakespearean art. That's actually amazing when put like that.

Korten

Banned
Sort of related question...

Is that Spider-Gwen comic series starting up this month, is that in 616 or her home reality?

Voror

Having sex with his girlfriend?

Poor choice of words. Having it come out years later that Peter had these kids who were like 10 years old or however old they were out of nowhere. Even weirder if it was always the plan to have them be aged up like they were in the actual story.

Dram

Spinluck

O'Brien and Lerman would downgrades from Garfield, but if I had to chose I'd go O'Brien and it's not even close.

Sucks we are still getting a young HS type.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
why even have the idea of Gwen kids who've been artificaially aged in the first place

goddamn its so fucking stupid, I can't.

This is the usual problems when you have franchises, where the people arent allowed to age the natural way.
Since the 1960s, about 10-15 real time years have passed in the Marvel Universe. Gwens kids should be 10 at most.

This is the usual problems when you have franchises, where the people arent allowed to age the natural way.
Since the 1960s, about 10-15 real time years have passed in the Marvel Universe. Gwens kids should be 10 at most.
Beyond that, Gwen having twins and never telling Peter about it is absurd no matter who the father was.

E the Shaggy

why even have the idea of Gwen kids who've been artificaially aged in the first place

goddamn its so fucking stupid, I can't.

Remember, that this wasn't destroying the character of Spider-Man, it was totally his marriage to Mary Jane.

Now we can truly get amazing stories where Spider-Man bangs out Silk, his waifu of the week.

It's only a matter of time before Peter finds out Aunt May wanted a divorce and had Uncle Ben killed... after he walks in on her and Mary Jane in bed...both are pregnant with triplets... from... T-Rex Venom.

Then Peter screams "TTTREEEXXXVENNOOMMM!!!".

Give me a job Marvel.

Sephzilla

It's only a matter of time before Peter finds out Aunt May wanted a divorce and had Uncle Ben killed... after he walks in on her and Mary Jane in bed...both are pregnant with triplets... from... T-Rex Venom.

Then Peter screams "TTTREEEXXXVENNOOMMM!!!".

Give me a job Marvel.

goddamnit i could see them doing this too

Top Bottom