• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splinter Cell: Blacklist |OT| Warning: May Contain Trace Amounts Of Stealth

legacyzero

Banned

:lol You still havn't hit me up on Steam ya jerk!

EDIT: or have you... o_O

EDIT 2: I'm also going to be streaming Gameplay at Twitch.tv/legacyzero tomorrow night, probably.

They have the aliens motion tracker?! Oh man I can't wait. That's the worst thing as a merc, hearing a point is being hacked and heading in knowing full well that those spying bastards are getting into prime kill positions.

SOOOO much better than the proximity detector from Double Agent.

They have the aliens motion tracker?! Oh man I can't wait. That's the worst thing as a merc, hearing a point is being hacked and heading in knowing full well that those spying bastards are getting into prime kill positions.

redir

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
:lol You still havn't hit me up on Steam ya jerk!

EDIT: or have you... o_O

EDIT 2: I'm also going to be streaming Gameplay at Twitch.tv/legacyzero tomorrow night, probably.

SOOOO much better than the proximity detector from Double Agent.

I don't think I have legacy.
Fuck the proximity detector. Atleast they toned it down

FrsDvl

PRE LOAD AVAILABLE!

Ok maybe that shouldn't be in caps, it only downloaded a small amount. Do love Steam download speeds though.. 11mb/s!

So the Blacklist page on the eShop says 'Players: 1-2 players'.

Is that just a mistake then? Can 2 people play online split-screen?

Ahh that brings back sad memories of me having to explain to a college age friend that Georgia was also a country and that fiery building was thousands of miles away from a peach tree and a glass of sweet tea.

I didn't know Georgia was a country either until I played Splinter Cell. Though to my credit I was only 12 lol.

People with Nvidia codes haven't had their game added yet as well right? Conviction was added a few days ago and I played through it.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
People with Nvidia codes haven't had their game added yet as well right? Conviction was added a few days ago and I played through it.

Right. It's not available on Uplay just yet. We'll see if it's up at 12:00-12:05 before bitching at Ubisoft.

Ceadeus

Gold Member
The question is do someone really want the Old gen kind of stealth? I remember sprinter cell to be very cheesy and Hollywoodish in its présentation. Let it be what Ubisoft wants it to be. They did a great job making each of their ip better. From farcry 2 to 3 to assassins creed. I really enjoy Ubisoft work. ZombiU is fantastic. I would explain more if I were writting on a computer but yeah, Ubisoft make very good games and arnt scared of bringing new srtuff on the table. We need more dev like this.

danielcw

My email said: Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist™ - Uplay Deluxe Edition
PC (Pre-Ordered) pre-ordered release date: Thu Sep 05 00:00:00 CDT 2013

Thanks.
If this turns out to be true, my heard will be kinda broken, a little bit.

Where do you live?
What's the country of residence in your Uplay account?

Top Bottom