• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splinter Cell: Blacklist |OT| Warning: May Contain Trace Amounts Of Stealth

Welp.

iflHuCm5wYC4q.png
tumblr_lg8g5jBaro1qa9vqgo1_500.gif

LOL...

Nothing on UPLAY as expected.

Those motherfuckers....god damn. :(

haikira

untitled-1ukunr.jpg

Time to fuck stuff up!
awesomertunn.gif

By fucking stuff up, I do of course mean sneak past people, very quietly.

Pleasantly surprised they dropped the preload for us UK folk too. Swapping over to a VPN now!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I'm sure this has been posted before, but you can unlock the Adrenaline Suit here

Pretty easy to do, just use your mouse instead of your phone. Only for PS360 and PC.

They still haven't sent me an e-mail about that. :(

Anyone with a UPLAY pre-order seen Blacklist in their games menu?

I still only see my conviction pre-order bonus :/

EDIT: FUCK...UBI severs are taking a beating. Lots of errors popping up in the Uplay app.

LTWood12

Can't decide whether to get the PS3 or WiiU version. I'm mostly getting it for single-player. I'd like the trophies, but I also would like the option to play on the gamepad. Any advice?

Sober

Oh hey guys what's going on here...

That's a real surprise but still gotta wait for the download. Was actually hanging out with some gaffers including one who works at ubiTO and we all had some fun getting a little drunk and talking about games (and maybe Blacklist).

Bulbasaur

Banned
I forgot to pre order now the Wii U special edition with the extra maps is nowhere to be found.

You'll eventually be able to get them as dlc, right?

Top Bottom