• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2011 Anime Thread of ZAWA ZAWA, Money, emo Cyclops, and fun^10xint^40=Ir2

Status
Not open for further replies.

flawfuls

Jexhius said:
Man, thread titles are tricky. I've only ever been happy with my Patlabor thread title. Ah well.

Oh god and I've managed to write like a 1000 words on Evangelion 2.22. Yikes. Might as well dump that in a blog or seriously edit it.

This is your blog. It's all our blogs.

Steroyd

Has no-one watched Wandering Son, if we praise I9 too much who knows what will happen. D:

Oooh look a bunny.

Optimised-Gif-test.gif

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Dresden said:
DAT VOICE.
But you've been profaning her good name by associating her with Chiaki Omigawa, firehawk. Even if you're just joking.

Hah, Omigawa could never achieve Kobayashi's god tier!

Jex

doomed1 said:
It's not so much the demanding of pics as it is the net-flirting that comes out of it, a sort of micro cult-of-personality, and out of that arises... bothersome attitudes.
You mean, if I9 where to be crowned monarch of the thread his reign would start out wise but eventually, due to a combination of pride and arrogance, he'd raise the taxes on corn and wheat, triggering the populous to revolt and slay the senate in the middle of a session?

Dresden

Jexhius said:
You mean, if I9 where to be crowned monarch of the thread his reign would start out wise but eventually, due to a combination of pride and arrogance, he'd raise the taxes on corn and wheat, triggering the populous to revolt and slay the senate in the middle of a session?
He'll probably mutter 'qu'ils mangent de la brioche' as the peasants batter the gates.

InfiniteNine said:
You're crazy man.
The song is way better. Hanaji was annoying--the op for the first season was good because of the visuals, not the song.

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
Hanasaku Iroha: looks like I was wrong putting this in the "no" column. Cant be right all the time. But the others will probably stay the same.

Jex

flawfuls said:
This is your blog. It's all our blogs.
icarus-daedelus said:
I thought neogaf was your personal anime blog. :p
Once I hit a certain word/picture count I tend to take it elsewhere. Plus, sometimes I want to post full sized images but on NeoGAF I generally resize to 500x or bellow.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Dresden said:
The song is way better. Hanaji was annoying--the op for the first season was good because of the visuals, not the song.
Then why do I have the song on my MP3 player and as a custom song in Project Diva Dresden!? WHY!?

mAcOdIn

InfiniteNine said:
Then why do I have the song on my MP3 player and as a custom song in Project Diva Dresden!? WHY!?
Why do I wish that was actually a game? I think I could turn Dresden into a great Diva.

Dresden

InfiniteNine said:
I guess this is what you call an irreconcilable difference. We'll have to settle this with our fists.

macodin said:
Why do I wish that was actually a game? I think I could turn Dresden into a great Diva.
But I don't want to be a diva. :(

firehawk12 said:
Hah, Omigawa could never achieve Kobayashi's god tier!
Omigawa isn't fit to lick her boots.

mAcOdIn

Dresden said:
But I don't want to be a diva. :(
Fate is cruel like that, you're already a diva in my heart.
Dresden said:
Omigawa isn't fit to lick her boots.
Psh, what's this nonsense? It's some crappy catch 22, why would someone argue why someone should be able to lick someone's boots? Omigawa rocks.

Jex

Dresden said:
I guess this is what you call an irreconcilable difference. We'll have to settle this with our fists.
Ah, a gentlemanly bout of fisticuffs. I assume you'll be playing by the Marquis of Fantailer's rules?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Honey and Clover: Why is Morita such a baller? Outside of course of liking Hagu... He has easily been the most enjoyable character.

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
Jexhius said:
Eh... more like the social power dynamics of sites like Deviantart. Not really pretty for anyone involved.

tiff

Banned
doomed1 said:
Eh... more like the social power dynamics of sites like Deviantart. Not really pretty for anyone involved.
I think I might have seen what you're talking about before but I dunno...

Cwarrior

gungrave ep2-3

Shows done a 180 going from a painful stupid looking monster show to a gangster flick.

where they trying to but me off this with terrible first episode.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Instro said:
For a maid, that room sure looks messy.
It's actually my closet with the doors/mirrors removed. It's pretty much just filled with tons of boxes from all the packages I order and clothes I no longer wear.

I was wondering why this thread saw so much activity during the day then I saw that I9 released his maid outfit pic and it made perfect sense.

Articalys

Speaking of guys who crossdress...

Sentai Filmworks Licenses Maria Holic season 2

How fitting considering you were all discussing the OP on the last page.

Also simulcast info:
The Anime Network announced its plans to simulcast the series starting at 10:00 p.m. Central Standard Time (CST) on April 10. The first episode will be available to all users of The Anime Network's streaming site, while the second episode will only be available to registered users (including free users) and the rest of the series only to paid subscribers.

flawfuls

Young Animator Training Project: Super Veggie Torracaman

Great just like the rest of them. That's all of them right? It's a shame they are over, they should do more projects like this in the future.

Branduil said:
How do things like this get simulcasts, but not Madoka?
It probably has more to do with what the Japanese companies are willing to allow than anything else.

Instro

flawfuls said:
Young Animator Training Project: Super Veggie Torracaman

Great just like the rest of them. That's all of them right? It's a shame they are over, they should do more projects like this in the future.

Yeah that was the last one, just watched super veggie right now, great like the others.

trejo

Baka Test OVA 2

Pretty much the same stuff as always but it's entertaining so I don't mind too much.

The summon battles are always fun to watch.

tiff said:
Working 2 days out of the week sounds pretty cool.

You would think so, but you go crazy after a year or so. Suddenly, everything you enjoy ends up feeling like work.

Still better than being totally unemployed for an extended period of time though.

Cwarrior

Index ep 1-4

headbash.gif

Dear god, I feel like bashing my skull open after hearing this guy's god damn fucking retarded Speeches, at this point loli nun ain't got shit on him in the annoying department. gaf warned me about the loli nun but this guys is far worse.

The character abilities look interesting (railgun) too bad there just light shows and are harmless.

ehh there teacher is a 8 year old girl who smokes and drinks o_0

Branduil

Cwarrior said:
Index ep 1-4

headbash.gif

Dear god, I feel like bashing my skull open after hearing this guy's god damn fucking retarded Speeches, at this point loli nun ain't got shit on him in the annoying department. gaf warned me about the loli nun but this guys is far worse.

The character abilities look interesting (railgun) too bad there just light shows and are harmless.

ehh there teacher a 4 year old girl who smokes and drinks o_0
Get out while you still can.

JKTrix

Mr Nash said:
Holy Crap, this thing actually transforms.
Sebulon3k said:
WHAT IS THIS BLUSH EFFECT, Not to mention that Nana is already experiencing face Blush, she has blush teardrops all over her body. Annoyed the hell out of me.
It's called Vasocongestion--a real thing. Also called 'sex flush' I guess, but it's the same process that your aroused body goes through that makes you erect.

Steins;Gate didn't have a great first episode. Seemed kind of Shaft-y too. Lots of talking, weird colours, occasionally weird camera angles. Official subs included 'mai waifu', which was amusing.

interesting pic

Cwarrior said:
Index ep 1-4

headbash.gif

BAIL OUT!!!!!!!!

jman2050

Cwarrior said:
Index ep 1-4

headbash.gif

TURN BACK

tiff

Banned
cosmicblizzard said:
You would think so, but you go crazy after a year or so. Suddenly, everything you enjoy ends up feeling like work.

Still better than being totally unemployed for an extended period of time though.
Ha, I guess I'd have to experience it to understand it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom