• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uchip

Banned
Why bother being cool when I can be rad?

if he figures it out, he moves up a notch to "hip". And if he can bring himself to approve of what is happening then, he becomes "groovy". And after that with much luck and perseverence, he can rise to the rank of "cool".’

Please post cute things, so I know everything is alright.

ibuV4mrQEtJxqT.jpg

Branduil

Now I don't regret not watching Nichibros.

Kuragehime is the only option there that didn't induce sleep or irritation on me.

What happened to you, Regulus? You used to be cool. :(

Well he's certainly dispelled that myth tonight.

Does the second season of Darker Than Black maintain the same format as the first season? Hypothetically speaking, of course.

It maintains nothing.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
if he figures it out, he moves up a notch to "hip". And if he can bring himself to approve of what is happening then, he becomes "groovy". And after that with much luck and perseverence, he can rise to the rank of "cool".’
Well sir, that's a totally radical suggestion you just gave me, but you know what I just remembered? Ranks are for DWEEBS.
You disappoint me.
You are still the most babeular babe in here.
It's a lovely avatar, much better than yours.
moo

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Fairy Tail 22:

Game of Thrones steals from Fairy Tail confirmed. Why hasn't Mashima sued George R. R. Martin's plagiarizing ass already?

lol
Makarov nerfed already. Can't have anything standing in the way of dat shounen haato.

Instro

Which show should I work on next?

The Tatami Galaxy (I left off on Episode three a few years ago)
Dennou Coil
Sora No Woto (Finished Episode 3 recently)
Kuragehime

Comedy Choice: School Days

Well you might as well finish Sora No Woto since you already started it, and its a good series. Dennou Coil is definitely the priority on that list though.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
After watching Un-Go Episode 0, I can safely state that Hobo Shinjuurou is far and away the superior Bones hobo.

It maintains nothing.
Interest building. I didn't hate the first season's format, but I wasn't terribly fond of it, either. Plus, it couldn't possibly be as bad as the internet claims.
wrong
it maintains Hei/Batman
And I've heard he gets upgraded to the Hobo class -- the most majestic class of all.
Hobo Hei is worst Hei.
I'm pretty sure that's mathematically impossible.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Ano Natsu De Matteru End

Well that was fun. Nothing great but that was a fun little ride. The whole
men in black/mecha van
was so silly but it was awesome as fuck. I think it ended on a good note
except for you Kanna bros lol
. It was kinda hard to take the melodramatic stuff seriously with all the silly sci-fi things happening but it was fine.

But yeah I enjoyed this show. I like that it had a hint of sci-fi to the regular RomCom formula. The art was good, the characters were likable, and the overall mood of it was pretty relaxing. But yeah, Lemon-senpai was definitely the best character out of them all.

That's Ano Natsu's greatest achievement. There is a lot of bickering between Ichika bros and Kanna bros, but every single one of them agrees that she's the best.

Every time I see that gif, it looks like he's slapping C.C. and I get angry.

This gif didn't affect me at all two weeks ago, but that I've been introduced to the greatness that is CC, it disgusts me.

Articalys

Jormungand 5

That wasn't too bad for managing to fit 120 pages worth of material into 22 minutes; they mostly just cut a handful of comedic stuff from the last segment. Bit of backstory exploration for Jonah in this episode.

wonzo

Banned

ofx360

Banned
Nichibros is consistently more funny. Nichijou is prettier to look at and has one of the most dynamic friendships I've seen in anime. Yuuko and Mio BFF.

I don't understand how people can find Nichibros funny after the first ep (and beyond the By-the-river antics).

ofx360

Banned
Which show should I work on next?

The Tatami Galaxy (I left off on Episode three a few years ago)
Dennou Coil
Sora No Woto (Finished Episode 3 recently)
Kuragehime

Comedy Choice: School Days

I would say Kuragehime. I like Dennou Coil, but i enjoyed Kuragehime so much i bought the BD the day it came out. Two great shows that should be priority in any case.

Soma

Let them take it lightly. They'll never know what hit them.

I'm already aware of
nice boat
but I've legitimately been interested in watching the whole thing to see how it all pans out.

Probably after I knock out the other shows on my backlog. I think I'll finish up Sora No Woto first since I've already gotten this far on it.

It's pretty enjoyable so far. Getting a slight Valkyria Chronicles vibe from it.

cajunator

Banned
That's Ano Natsu's greatest achievement. There is a lot of bickering between Ichika bros and Kanna bros, but every single one of them agrees that she's the best.

This gif didn't affect me at all two weeks ago, but that I've been introduced to the greatness that is CC, it disgusts me.

Yes. Everyone can agree that Lemon is god-tier. Kanna/Ichika is just a preference. Lemon is the real deal.

I sometimes get you and chickdigger mixed up. For a second there I thought you quoted yourself.

All according to keikaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom