• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Screw subjectivity!

Everyone Nichijou vs. Nichibro: Objectivity Edition

Nichijou is factually better

http://i.imgur.com/IVx5y.gif
http://i.imgur.com/HlFyol.gif

I like you junior. You can stay.
NichijouGAF assemble! Sakamoto was the best character.
Oh wait, i just got it! i lol'd! I haven't finished Utena yet, i'm on ep 25 - still working my way through it while keeping up with this current season.
Get on with that now.

Uchip

Banned
Wasnt there a man/villain in DtB 2 that liked/groped little boys?
was that supposed to be comical because its kinda wack

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I don't understand how people can find Nichibros funny after the first ep (and beyond the By-the-river antics).

I see you've undergone a complete role reversal to compensate for almost quitting the thread over someone else's opinion! The firebombee is now the firebomber.

cajunator

Banned
I don't understand what's wrong with nichijou. It's not my favorite comedy but it hits the hnng buttons and is fun to watch. Plus it gave the world so many great gifs.

Ultimadrago

NichijouGAF assemble!

You forgot to add ME?!

Offended MAX

I don't understand what's wrong with nichijou. It's not my favorite comedy but it hits the hnng buttons and is fun to watch. Plus it gave the world so many great gifs.

People say it's Hyouka-tier boring and beyond.

Nonsense, of course, but let them hate.

image.php

Uchip

Banned

Nothing wrong really
Just really hit and miss humor for me, and because that was the genre, it wasn't so great.

Branduil

Man, the anime threads used to be so pathetic. You can find gems sometimes, though.

Yeah, the loli shit is killing the industry, as it's alienating everyone else away from it.

Thankfully there's a few things that become worth watching every year, but this fall season had ZERO for me. Winter- the Vampire show[Dance in the Vampire Bund] and the Sora Woto show seem to be the only possibilities.

I think I'll need a time machine to appreciate anime if this keeps up.

ofx360

Banned
Always happy to see Nichijou love!

And yeah, Sakamoto was awesome!

I see you've undergone a complete role reversal to compensate for almost quitting the thread over someone else's opinion! The firebombee is now the firebomber.

Don't judge me, I was but a young pup back then!

cajunator

Banned
Man, the anime threads used to be so pathetic. You can find gems sometimes, though.

did he complain about loli shows only to list THE LOLI SHOW as one of his favorites of that season?>

I don't know. You might not be able to survive that much cuteness at once.

Oh but I can. I definitely can.

I just saw him post in that North Carolina thread.

I don't want people to leave AnimeGAF. :(

I wont ever leave you guys. I'll be a 70 year old still posting here as long as the site still exists and I am healthy enough to do so.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I wont ever leave you guys. I'll be a 70 year old still posting here as long as the site still exists and I am healthy enough to do so.

It's cute that you think that we won't have heavy internet censorship/policing and that we won't all be in prison long before then.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
http://i.imgur.com/KZRIc.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

It's all about quality, not quantity.

[quote="Mad Pierrot, post: 37694794"]It's cute that you think that we won't have heavy internet censorship/policing and that we won't all be in prison long before then.[/QUOTE]

Hito will be the future police chief and he'll arrest us when we hnng.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
They have to catch me first.

C'mon, surely you must realize that the FBI already has thousand-page profiles on each of us listing every tag we've ever searched for on Pixiv and Danbooru. No use fighting it, just start deciding whether you're going to join the Bloods or the Crips when you get that life sentence.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

This leave me thinking.. will moe or anime still be "in" 50 years from now. Anime look completely different from 10 years ago, it is hard to imagine what it will look like in another 10 year.

I imagine everyone will be too busy playing with their sex robot.

Or enslaved by robot.

cajunator

Banned
This leave me thinking.. will moe or anime still be "in" 50 years from now. Anime look completely different from 10 years ago, it is hard to imagine what it will look like in another 10 year.

Or enslaved by robot.

I wish I could find that picture of Akazukin chacha and Milky Holmes with the exact same facial expression.
I honestly think "moe" will still be fully relevant. but anime will of course move on to newer styles and ideas.

Ultimadrago

It's all about quality, not quantity.

Thanks Brozil, I feel better.

Nichijou is very interesting.

http://i.imgur.com/arFNd.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Oh Mai, the places we could have gone...

[quote="kiunchbb, post: 37695096"]This leaves me thinking.. will moe or anime still be "in" 50 years from now. Anime look completely different from 10 years ago, it is hard to imagine what it will look like in another 10 year.

Or enslaved by robot.[/QUOTE]

Everything CG, just as [B]duckroll[/B] would have wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom