• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muscles are not moe.

bvncm.jpg

Uchip

Banned
"muscles are not moe"
depends on exactly how muscly...

Suzuha from steins gate is obviously in good shape and she was moe as hell

Cwarrior

"Hinako was once a human, but she was turned into an anime character when she was a second-year middle-school student"

How does that work within the show?, do you see live action footage?

But the Avatar character designs are about as generic as it gets.

Katara-and-Sokka-avatar-the-last-airbender-24449784-320-240.gif

huh generic??? what's out there that looks like avatar??

this where I would spam character/creature design from avatar am going refrain from doing that this time.

Uchip

Banned
Relatively speaking, I mean.

relatively speaking, people don't have perfect bodies and skin either
weird characters are more fun (which is kind of why British comedies are usually funnier than American ones, people look the part)
I guess jonah hill is weird looking...

relatively speaking, people don't have perfect bodies and skin either
weird characters are more fun (which is kind of why British comedies are usually funnier than American ones, people look the part)
Clear skin is easier to animate. Although imperfect bodies would be easier to animate, to some extent. You can't have off-model if the model looks odd to begin with!

Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 1000% 13
That was a good end for the series. Sure, they went the
harem
route, but it was a pretty good way to end the show. The characters were pretty fun, Wakamoto stole every scene he was in, the songs are stupidly catchy and the visuals were pretty good.

I think a season 2 was announced so more pretty boys singing pretty songs is ok with me. Now, to listen to the OST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom