• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

The god warrior was quite underused in Nausicaa for such a great design.
On the anime absolutely. Manga is better in that respect though. The story wasn't done by the time the anime was produced. I'd suggest anyone to read it if they liked the movie.
The god warrior plays a much more significant role on the manga, iirc in the anime he only lasts a few moments before he disintegrates.

Jintor

Those Australian animals threads... *Shudder*

rx7.jpg

2dr1.jpg

y28.jpg

Branduil

MOTHERFUCKING SHIT I WAS WATCHING WASURENAGUMO WHEN A FUCKING 3D SPIDER STARTED CRAWLING ON TOP OF ME

NOW IT'S SOMEWHERE ON MY BED AND I CAN'T FIND IT FUCK SHIT WHATHA;LG;A;

It wanted to watch it with you. When it saw what you were watching it thought you would understand.

frostbyte

Spiders are disgusting abominations that should be exterminated. I support the hate for these fuckers.

They try to eat me on a daily basis. Disgusting little fuckers.

*brofist*

Story of my life. Those bastards deserved to die.

I know. they are happy little bouncy things and they taste delicious.

<3 spiders.

Jumping spiders are the cutest things ever.
Why arent there anime jumping spiders?

wtf, how can someone even like spiders? happy little bouncy things??? cute??????? grargergaer

Because fuck spiders, that's why.

Couldn't say it better.

Cajunator is a turncoat siding with the arachnid menace. When the great arachnid wars start he will be the first against the wall for betraying his kind.

Ezalc

Seeing some people here post in other threads is so odd at times. It's like what? You people actually leave the cave? I thought that if you posted here you were stuck here forever.

Seeing some people here post in other threads is so odd at times. It's like what? You people actually leave the cave? I thought that if you posted here you were stuck here forever.

I'm working ATM so i can't watch anime ...
Even the most NEET guy out there must work for his food.

faridmon

You are still a junior? didn't you had like gizillion posts or something?

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
You all like KEY Anime and consider Ano Hana shit. Consider HotD ''fun'' show and dismiss shows like Baka no Test. I shall be not be linked with you lot again.

NEVER!

What? 3 out of those 4 I'd say more people agree with you then disagree. Even the fourth, to some extent. :(

Jex

I'm more concerned that no one's pointing out how the cheek blush somehow extends to the whole area surrounding its face to the point where the majority of it is suspended in the air.

It's just the next logical step after hand-blush, elbow-blush and knee-blush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom