• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
What happened with GAF-tan anyway, is she still around or was it just a 2 week thing on AnimuGAF?

I drew her boobs too big and AnimeGAF got angry at me. (In fact that's the drawing right there in your screenshot! XD) The Gaf-tan thing died after that.

Though I didn't design her, C_V did that. Haven't seen him 'round these parts in forever.

cajunator

Banned
I drew her boobs too big and AnimeGAF got angry at me. (In fact that's the drawing right there in your screenshot! XD) The Gaf-tan thing died after that.

Though I didn't design her, C_V did that. Haven't seen him 'round these parts in forever.

I remember mine was more like a magical girl design. And it had a MPD penguin with it.
Some people didnt like the penguin though. bah. I think its cute.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member

It's your drawing? Awesome, I just found it via Google :D I'll try not to screw her up completely, your pic is amazing and I'm not remotely on the same drawing level you are on :3

/XX/

Well that would explain that Rei-themed hotel room I stayed in. I wanted an Asuka one but if Rei was the most popular then it would make sense that it would be Rei.
Heh! I remember your post asking for help to translate those messages that appeared on your room (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=33644053&postcount=3046).

Something this magical could only be created by accident.
It certainly happened with many ideas. Your fabrications don't always come, or are seen, the way you see them yourself because you are too invested or concentrated on them (without the perspective of an outsider). On this cases you can't see the forest for the trees.

Wait, who would want to stay in a Rei themed hotel room? I don't imagine it being very hygienic or pleasant. It would logically have cold, metal walls, an uncomfortable bed with no padding, pills on all the surfaces and bloody bandages everywhere.
Silly Jexhius! It has to be precast concrete tiles to conserve that 'EVA style'. This is also a 'spécialité' from Mr. Sadamoto's functional architecture design.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I remember mine was more like a magical girl design. And it had a MPD penguin with it.
Some people didnt like the penguin though. bah. I think its cute.

The penguin was cute! >_>;

It's your drawing? Awesome, I just found it via Google :D I'll try not to screw her up completely, your pic is amazing and I'm not remotely on the same drawing level you are on :3

Thanks. :D I did a colored version if you'd like a color ref.

http://studiozel.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d41nlo3

She was just underserved!

Chet wasn't here to defend her boobs, more accurately. :p

AnimeGAF clearly prefers DFC apparently.

Indeed they do. Something how after many years boobs start to "sag" or whatever. Bah, by the time that happens she'd be too old for that sort of thing anyway. :p

Anyhoo, my votes:
Votes07.jpg

hmm wasn't shakugan no shana a bad show? Hard to keep up will all these kugalolis.

Space pirates 20

Stuff is getting a bit silly now. Am a bit interested i what's going down in the shadows though. Something about space yachts still make me ponder a bit lol.

And speaking of skirts.

Theonik

They are not even that large! Besides, it's not like even anime are able to be consistent with that. Another point for CG!

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Upotte!! 7

So...
"The person who will end up holding you,"
huh? They really have thought of every little detail.

And the dog, bwahahaha.

Japanese Teacher-focused episodes feel like a waste, though. And the guy's a dumbass. I hope they go back and do another war training-related arc or something like that.

ninja tits made me see the light that is the DFC

FICGF.jpg

Small breasts are beautiful too, you jerk. ;_;

There's a difference between small breasts and a flat chest.
Not by the same name, I don't think.

Either way, people are certainly welcome to drop by!

#animegaf @ irc.rizon.net

He's always there on the PokeGAF IRC, where he sometimes accidentally posts art involving cucumbers.

survivor

Banned
Sengoku Collection 3

They should have really explored the themes of continuing your dreams of conquering the world in a modern world or how to assimilate without losing your identity but I guess they wanted to explore the themes of pure love more.

It was kinda hard to relate to Kanetsugu's problem when her design sucked. I just can't help myself but laugh. Next episode's character design is way better so I'm looking forward to that.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Is Manyuu Hikenchou absurd enough to be worth watching even if you're kind of repulsed by cow tits?

you're forgetting breast sizes being used as a way of symbolizing class

Yes, that's why the evil manyuu clan goes around chopping up tits of peasant girls, and that's why Chifusa defects and steals the sacred scroll. So she can right this wrong
all girls deserve big tits
There's also an episode about an artist that loves flat chested girls.

With that being said, the manga is much better than the anime.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Yo, Chet. In spite of wonzo's warnings, you kind of have me interested in Hikenchou now, but I think I need a little more incentive. If I watch this to completion, will you watch any twelve-episode series of my choosing? I've been looking for someone to do a series trade with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom