• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
IVeqk.jpg

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
The Tatami Galaxy 2

Oh shit, son. This is what
Endless Eight
should have been. I wasn't expecting that. Now I'm hooked!

This whole episode was very good. The protagonist's internal dialogue slowed down a bit, and the whole
boob addict thing
was incredible. The movie he showed... Wow, hahaha.

Akashi-san is the best girl ever... And I just can't get over how good the ED is.

duckroll

Funny how I just watched Gyo today and I was thinking at the end "Hmmm... Takuro Takahashi hasn't done anything substantial for Fate/Zero so far..." and right after that, the preview release for F/Z ep21 has him listed as an additional animation director. Cool.

duckroll

Aniplex/DengekiG's Original Anime hint #14: The mecha designer and the main writer have worked together before on a previous project. Hmm... I think that rules Michiko Itou out as the main writer?

Articalys

From this week's Media Create sales thread:
Media Create Sales: Week 20, 2012 (May 14 - May 20)

01./00. [PSP] My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute Portable Can't Be Continuing # <ADV> (Bandai Namco Games) {2012.05.17} (¥6.280) - 53.175 / NEW
Yes, in a slow game sales week, Oreimo PSP 2 somehow took the top spot. Of course it's still less than the 88,493 first-week sales the first game got.

/XX/

Bah! I've check it out that the second volume of Nisemonogatari (http://www.sonymusicshop.jp/m/item/itemShw.php?site=S&ima=1250&cd=ANZX000006713&lay=ANX) has a 'bonus CD' for the Futakotome song/opening single and this one comes with various soundtrack cuts, but it doesn't includes the theme that sounds when Kaiki is in scene... that should have been the priority!

Well, they'll probably leave it for the next one.

Better contact someone to get this week's Media Create thread locked!
I think nothing will stop the public scorn now...

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Bah! Now I've check it out that the second volume of Nisemonogatari (http://www.sonymusicshop.jp/m/item/itemShw.php?site=S&ima=1250&cd=ANZX000006713&lay=ANX) has a 'bonus CD' for the Futakotome song/opening single and also comes with various soundtrack cuts, but it doesn't includes the theme that sounds when Kaiki is in scene... that should have been the priority!

Well, they'll probably leave it for the next one.

Damn it, that was the only track from Nise that I cared about there being a full-length version of, too. I thought that the wait was just about over ;_;

Watching only the last episode of School Days is like coming onto Oedipus Rex only after Tiresias leaves the stage.

Who is the blind prophet in School Days?

survivor

Banned
Revolutionary Girl Utena 6

Why is this anime even about Utena? This episode was by far the best one. More episodes like this please

He's still doing that at the moment. I think he's doing Manami's route now (he's done all of Kuroneko and Kirino's routes now).
So he has done the best girls route already? Oh well, hopefully he gets to the second game soon.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Here we go.

Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito 1

I have absolutely no idea of what the hell is going on here.

Nice derpface, gurl.

Erm... Alright. You're so good, man. You saw right through her... Wait, what? That was supposed to be a man disguise?!

Between nonsense flashbacks and shaky/blurry camera, this has a lot of potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom