• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
i just realised you can peel of the blurb on the back of the nozomi utena boxsets to get another fabulous~ cover. fuck yeah

She's in the queue. Coincidentally I have at least four avatars (including this one) from Ikuhara shows lined up.
hellyeahthumbsup.gif

I just keep seeing more and more reasons to not want to watch the show.
smells like a potential watch bet!

Rosario Vampire 04
Wow, this was a terrible episode. I did not care for the fanclub and their problems. Or for male protag and his problems. So, the whole episode just dragged. The only fun bit was the fat guy stalking the succubus, but when the best part of the episode was a stalking montage, it's pretty bad.

Branduil

I'm somewhat surprised this news hasn't been posted already, but the anime adaptations of two shoujo manga have recently been announced.

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun - Fall 2012

Director: Hiro Kaburaki (Kimi ni Todoke)
Series Composition: Noboru Takagi (Baccano, Sankarea)
Character Design: Tomohiro Kishi (Animation Director on Natsume, Princess Jellyfish)
Animation Production: Brains Base

Sukitte Ii na yo

Director: Takuya Sato (Seitokai no Ichizon, Steins;Gate)
Series Composition: Toshimasa Kuroyanagi (Animation Director on Kimi ni Todoke)
Character Design: Keiko Okuda (Animation Director on Ano Hana)
Animation Production: ZEXCS

Brains Base making good anime again?

Soma

That's kind of an extreme invention of the PSP game, just like the pregnancies in the Haganai game. For better or worse, the show isn't like that.
I'm sure it's not but I've got a myriad of reasons to not want to watch it. I got through one or two episodes before dropping it.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Jormungand 7

I swear, the only really good thing about this show is its soundtrack.

This episode wasn't anything special... Much like the previous six. The crew is still too good at what they do. Koko at tricking others, Lehm at shooting with his sniper rifle, Jonah with his strategies, and Valmet with her knives. It seemed as if this week's antagonist was going to be up to their level, but that wasn't the case at all. A shame.

cajunator

Banned
This statement coincides nicely with your past statements on being a primarily Wii gamer this gen :p

I don't see it happening. It's probably against the TOS to even post impressions for that show here!

I have a Ps3. I'm just tempted to buy it.
Except its probably only going to be in japanese. Hence the conflict.

Solune

Why must you destroy my dreams?

I guess I will just stick with the other shoujo anime
I hate to be the one to say it but, I can't have misunderstandings about the premise of a work when there isn't enough information presented.

The actual "smut" featured is
One of the guys chasing after the protagonist sleeping with other girls. None of it is actually shown of course.
That's good to hear.
It's not exceptional to write home about but, I enjoy it for what it is and is executed competently.
You know, conversational English isn't my forte, but if you also speak Spanish in there I'm up for it.

Also, you are closer to Branduil's level of necromancy than to Jexhius'!

As much as I'd like to say something cool like "I used to be a cop in Madrid", I'm just a good-for-nothing guy who happens to post on GAF. Perhaps Regulus, Emunoz, or Trejo can humor you though.

And are you trying to say there's some type of correlation between my support of Sankarea and my posting habits?

Ultimadrago

Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito 3

8qdVj.jpg

Mini Witch

Poor Ken, nothing, but abuse in this little world.

Well.., that witch sure was hiding...something
under all that witch clothing.

The beach?....wut
Random yuri nonsense.

K7pUk.jpg

What kind of low-quality loaves are these?
These children need Rick in their lives!

Anyways, this sub-plot sucks. Some boy getting
turned on by statues and NTR'd by little girls.

So more breasts, more nonsense, some shallow symbolism.

Where else are we going Yami to Boushi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom