• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

You guys never pretended to be pregnant as a kid and stuffed a bunch of stuff in your shirt?

lt2jd.jpg

whats that? oh thats nothin
thats just my package

Darker Than Black S2 7-11

This is actually pretty good! I can't wait to tell GAF about all the things I liked about it!

Darker Than Black S2 12

Fucking
jesus
shit fuck cock motherfucking piece of SHITADFASDASDSAFDDSAFDFSADFAsafbgdsgfgqefsafacacfdafvswcafavxfvfcvb vc vc

Branduil

It was probably worse for you since you apparently liked it before that. Those who us who already thought the show had jumped several sharks just laughed at the absurdity of it all.

Mysterious Girlfriend X
Nice to see a weird manga that I enjoy got turned into an anime and seems to be gaining popularity. Probably one of the worst premises to attempt to explain to someone (No it is not hentai. You sure? Students swapping bodily fluids, it sounds kinda... No!) but the series is amazing. I think it portrays the awkwardness of that time of many people's lives most genuinely. I hope it gets to at least the robot. That glorious robot.

Acchi Kocchi
I try to limit the amount of anime and manga I follow but when I saw .gifs posted for this I just had to try it. Really got me at the Daigo parry in the first episode.

It was probably worse for you since you apparently liked it before that. Those who us who already thought the show had jumped several sharks just laughed at the absurdity of it all.
I think all of the anti-hype helped a lot in easing me in. I was expecting it to be a lot different and worse.
But you did at least get to enjoy it while it was kinda entertaining.

AKA: Hobohei being the greatest animu character ever; not giving any fucks at all.
Also this. Hobo Hei was glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom