• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 | Welcome Home, Space Cowboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Madpierrot, your avatar looks different. Did you add some Cure Photoshop to it?

Sharpen tool. It made a pretty big difference.

cAwPT.jpg
->
image.php

cajunator

Banned
Looks really gneiss.

i guess i should start watching geass before any more of it's ruined for me :/

dude. you haven't experience CODE GEASS?
OMG. It is legendary. Its something not to be watched but TO EXPERIENCE. IT IS AN EVENT. A MILESTONE IN YOUR LIFE.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
i guess i should start watching geass before any more of it's ruined for me :/
Wat.

You haven't seen Geass? The original pinnacle of all that is glorious? All the time you've spent watching shows like Yami is fraudulent until you've seen Geass.

wonzo

Banned
Looks really gneiss.

dude. you haven't experience CODE GEASS?
OMG. It is legendary. Its something not to be watched but TO EXPERIENCE. IT IS AN EVENT. A MILESTONE IN YOUR LIFE.
Wat.

You haven't seen Geass? The original pinnacle of all that is glorious? All the time you've spent watching shows like Yami is fraudulent until you've seen Geass.
How have so many not watched Code Geass?! The anime that defined this generation!
shock horror but not everyone's seen every popular anime series there is. it might be a good thing to keep in mind before you start spoiling shit!
You watch Code Geass, I'll watch Yami to Boushi + another series of your choice.
sorry, i'd do this but i've got far too much shit on my plate already :(

frostbyte

I don't really know.
But it's well worth seeing.
I honestly feel that all the hype and word of it is justifiable. It is the utter pinnacle of fabulous entertainment.

Indeed. The first season was the definition of fabulous. It's one of my favourite anime to this date.

R2, on the other hand, eh....

sorry, i'd do this but i've got far too much shit on my plate already :(

true true, I shouldn't get too zealous myself. I'm going to keel over and die of yuri at this rate.

cajunator

Banned
Guys I'm not even fucking kidding. It is a million times more entertaining than any other anime show you can think of. It is the perfect storm of...whatever the fuck they put in it. but it all works. Its all amazing.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's not Umakoshi if the hair isn't sharp enough to slice flesh.

cajunator

Banned
I'm very productive and yet I managed to put aside time for Geass.
Still havent finished season R2 though. Put it aside for many other shows. but season one? I marathoned that shit. And so should everyone.

Koroviev

I'm very productive and yet I managed to put aside time for Geass.
Still havent finished season R2 though. Put it aside for many other shows. but season one? I marathoned that shit. And so should everyone.

All my free time has been going to video games lately, but I really want to get up to date with my anime viewing, so that's now a priority, too. Paying for a sub will probably motivate me :lol

cajunator

Banned
All my free time has been going to video games lately, but I really want to get up to date with my anime viewing, so that's now a priority, too. Paying for a sub will probably motivate me :lol

Just buy the DVD set of season one. Its totally fucking worth it and not too expensive.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Did I do it right?
txy7y.jpg

If you're joking about my avatar being oversharpened, I made several at different sharpen strengths so I can change if it looks bad.

No sharpening:
dOHMc.png
10% sharpening:
fmTVf.png
20% sharpening:
wsYZ9.png
30% sharpening:
HzI12.png

I agree that my current (30%) is looking a little excessive compared to the middle two.

NewFresh

Since it seems like so many have not yet watched...nay, experienced! Code Geass, people should be a little more cautions with spoilers.

Narag

Guys I'm not even fucking kidding. It is a million times more entertaining than any other anime show you can think of. It is the perfect storm of...whatever the fuck they put in it. but it all works. Its all amazing.

It's glory constructed from pure cliffhanger.

cajunator

Banned
Thankfully I am having a similar experience watching Yami to Boushi To Hon no Tabibito.

That show is very amazing for entirely different reasons than Geass, however.

Kagami

the sensation that your window, into these character's lives, is closed forever is a depressing aspect
You can open the window again by buying the spin-off novels, manga, drama CDs, video games, the BDs with two minutes of bonus Flash animation, the smartphone app that simulates making a phonecall to the characters, etc.!

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Pretty much. Everyone thought Star Driver would take up the mantle, then Guilty Crown, but the wait for a true successor continues.
Oh. I always thought people were genuinely hopeful for Star Driver. I guess this explains a lot.

Steroyd

Yami to Boushi - 03

Oh look they went back to flesh out when sword girl and witch hat met...

BEACH EPISODE!!

...I think I'll mix it up a bit this time.

Wat!?

Dang, I don't know what to say to
the kid in the process of doing something fucked up with that no longer Virgin Mary statue.
o_O

cajunator

Banned
Yami to Boushi - 03

Oh look they went back to flesh out when sword girl and witch hat met...

BEACH EPISODE!!

...I think I'll mix it up a bit this time.

Wat!?

Dang, I don't know what to say to
the kid in the process of doing something fucked up with that no longer Virgin Mary statue.
o_O

I see Yami has begun to infest your avatar. EXCELLENT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom