• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT2| Euriphonium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarmel

Banned
I have no clue what Ufotable was thinking doing God Eater this season. There are going to be dead animators over there.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm not saying FSN is great, its just fun.

Talking smack about an entire fanbase is as worthless as saying something "sucks" without anything else. Its not a take on anything. It just makes a bunch of people who enjoy it uncomfortable for no real reason. Justifying fanbase smack with references to some other site that isn't NeoGAF doesn't make it better. There's a reason I brought up Aunt Tits: everyone who reads it immediately got defensive as fuck because that's what its like when someone gives you shit over liking something without provocation.

Jarmel

Banned
I've seen some stupid shit praising nasu whatever and I've seen some equally idiotic shit criticizing it.

It's not high art but it doesn't even begin to approach the bottom of the rung garbage we have in this medium.

Phatmac

Anyone who thinks FSN is high art probably hasn't read many books. It's an interesting premise and universe but if anyone thinks it's above regular anime shows is delusional.

wonzo

Banned
There's a reason I brought up Aunt Tits: everyone who reads it immediately got defensive as fuck because that's what its like when someone gives you shit over liking something without provocation.

no ones getting defense tho, it's because you're completely missing the point like you usually do

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Guys:

HG6A3RQ.gif

wonzo

Banned
guys i am just so mad… SO MAD that someone thinks something i check up on every now and then is DUMB

*hulks hte fuck out* *copy-pastes gaf posts on 4chan like that one type-moonie did over fsn ragging*

Jarmel

Banned
Does they even determine the schedule?

I have to imagine they have some input on it. They usually don't do seasons back to back like this so I'm guessing someone fucked up on the production side and thought they would be done with FSN much sooner than whenever they finished.

fertygo

The producers negotiate for the studio. If they were a part of the committee, they would determine it airing this season. It's highly probable the heads of the studio determined this schedule would be fine.

I have to imagine they have some input on it. They usually don't do seasons back to back like this so I'm guessing someone fucked up on the production side and thought they would be done with FSN much sooner than whenever they finished.

I guess so, well hopefully they can learn something from it, everyone going goes same shit at same point on this industry.

How much more material is there for Nanoha that can be adapted? Also I hope this rekindled interest in the older series and maybe it can get a rerelease.
Enough for 12 more eps.
UBW 25

Is it bad that I would totally be down for a Fate series around Rin and Shirou at the Clock Tower? Going to those classes, interacting with other mages, dealing with baddies, etc? I'm not the only one right, or did everyone just hate the episode?
you're not the only one
You're not the only one. UBW remains my favorite route as the end is satisfying when compared to the rest of the routes. I'd love some Shirou and Rin adventures and I'm sure there's a good fanfic about it by now.
What phatmac said...

UBW 25

That Rin/Luvia fight gave me the weirdest boner.

ready for prisma ilya 2wei then ?

If you watch seasonal Anime in search of historical masterpieces and realistic stories and characters I think you are in the wrong medium. You will find those once every blue moon, the medium is full of tropes. Fate is as anime as anime can be. It's silly sure, but as much flack as it gets I see much worse not getting as much coverage. I don't consider myself a Fate die hard, but I enjoy it for what it is. We are talking about cartoons here, there's no need to be so serious or making people feel bad for liking something.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
you people need to shut the fuck up and go talk about something worthwhile like Armored Trooper Votoms

I can't argue about stuff that doesn't exist. There was no anime in 1983.

Plastic Memories 13

I WASN'T READY ;-;

Seriously. Really nice, bittersweet ending. But Tsukasa's
new partner had to be twisting the knife on him doesn't it? I mean it's basically his girlfriend that doesn't remember him at all. That's reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally sucky.

cajunator

Banned
That was Waver Velvet from F/Z.

tumblr_nqm7qfx8ys1qcsnnso2_540.gif

I keep expecting this GIF to stop at the end with the legend SUPLEX CITY BITCH

I mean.....well yeah, Shirou is a dumbass. He's gonna run off to fight in dumb battles. I suppose its true the only real difference is that he's also married to a hot girl. I'm not sure what the moral of that story is.

Thats quite a gif. Shirou sucks no matter what. I hate to see Rin tied down with him.

BONES might finally break the cycle of shitty sequels with Noragami sequel. All they have to do is continue making cool battles and decent comedy.

Bones should do a Show By Rock sequel. Now that would be great.

:D
Sakura Trick was purity and wonder. It was adorable and made me happy.

In what universe is disliking a show trolling? Just what.

Not disliking a show, so much as looking down upon others who like those shows as lesser. Thats what is trolling. Not saying you do that but its happened.

Jarmel

Banned
Shougeki no Soma-13
jmid3z1.jpg

Soma's reaction mirrored my own.
So Alice is pretty adorable. I like how the show mimicked Alice's "Good Day" with Erina's. Was a good way of contrasting their personalities. Alice is what Erina should be if Erina wasn't too busy being a villain.

I can't even hate on Erina though as she's clearly the villain of the show. However, any time a show has shots like these, it tells you that they're going to get fucked up bad by someone to the point that they won't be a functional human being for awhile. Someone's totally going to wreck her. This episode also continued the effective use of the ED as an outro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom