• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT2| Euriphonium

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Plastic Memories 1-6

holy fuck this is ruining my life. My wife is devastated already. WTF animeGAF

Please continue

Thank you..

tumblr_nmk2r6QELz1s21xzoo1_500.gif

I'very been wanting to post that one for awhile now, lol

Saikano will come soon after I finish Full Moon and Itazura na Kiss (Barakamon as well since I'very put it off for a long time now, lol) I probably won't be able to get a lot watched for the next two weeks, but I'll be back at it after my vacation time. .

Where are you going?

Cornbread78

I went back and rewatched it, yeah
totally not her. Looks like a dude hand even.
Either way Idon't care, show was pretty boring.

Nah, no way look at
the shoes and the looks on everyone's faces

They have a uniform. And again, Tsukasa had zero reaction. It was a 'life moves on' moment.

Cool as ice, he comfortable and confident in that moment

You guys realize that Tsukasa is pretty good at keeping a straight face. It took him 13 episodes to finally cry, in example. He probably mentally prepared himself for the "reunion".

Exactly, he know what was up as well as everyone else in the office. They were all as excited/happy/interested as he was...

Plastic Memories 1-6
holy fuck this is ruining my life. My wife is devastated already. WTF animeGAF

My man, stay strong and watch through it, it doesn't get any easier the next 6 episodes, in fact, it gets harder... for beautiful reasons..

DanMachi 13 (End)

Kind of a boring finale. People just used special attacks, stuff just kept on happening without any rhyme or reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The minotaur fight was the highlight of the season. Eren was nowhere near as interesting. That twist at the end was interesting. Overall, it was a decent series and I wouldnt mind more.

Cornbread78

If you read the reactions you have only yourself to blame.
Now, now, it's already too late at this point. They know too much. Besides, I'd love it if my wife watched this. It's a bonding thing and they can console each other immediately.

Where are you going?
Staycation, but the wife has pretty much banned me from my cell/vita/PS3-4 when everyone is awake... I'll just leave it at that. She hates games for the most part, so...
It is what it is...

Now, now, it's already too late at this point. They know too much. Besides, I'd love it if my wife watched this. It's a bonding thing and they can console each other immediately.

Staycation, but the wife has pretty much banned me from my cell/vita/PS3-4 when everyone is awake... I'll just leave it at that. She hates games for the most part, so...
It is what it is...

Only solution is get hammered and pretend to be watching Japanese cartoons in public.

I would also suggest a waifu pillow.

jgminto

So Animelab announced a bunch of simulcasts today.

https://www.animelab.com/blog/exclusive-perthnova-announcements/

* Durarara!!x2 Ten
* Fairy Tail
* Actually, I am...
* A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn’t Exist
* Classroom☆Crisis
* Charlotte
* Sky Wizards Academy
* Junjo Romantica 3
* Overlord
* Aquarion Logos

With the notable absences there I hope they aren't funimation exclusives.

Doesn't AnimeLab usually get the shows Funimation airs due to being different territories? I'd assume the ones they're missing are more likely to be CR.

cajunator

Banned

It is what it is...

enjoy your staycation then!

So Animelab announced a bunch of simulcasts today.

https://www.animelab.com/blog/exclusive-perthnova-announcements/

* Durarara!!x2 Ten
* Fairy Tail
* Actually, I am...
* A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn’t Exist
* Classroom☆Crisis
* Charlotte
* Sky Wizards Academy
* Junjo Romantica 3
* Overlord
* Aquarion Logos

With the notable absences there I hope they aren't funimation exclusives.

I dont recognize the name of some of these shows.

Cornbread78

I can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying ep.1-10

Ok, this show is pretty damn funny. I really wish it wasn't in done in "shorts" but each little short is pretty damn funny. His brother is a little cutie, lol. This was a good smile maker after Plastic Memories.

"I hope one day, my smile I cherish will be able to return.." lol.

Cornbread78

Yeah that was great.
I love how ToonamiGaf liveposts and we all know exactly whats coming lol.

Following the Toonami thread made up for not watching SAO II while it was airing. Missed all the reactions then. I'm like laughing my ass off reading the reactions there lol.

yeah, just look below..

It's time you do it. It's definitely a terrifying but beautiful story and it will get the job done.

Yup will do. Caught up with everything this season so I have some free time now.

Plastic Memories Final

Not gonna cry about this as I knew this was the ending that they were going for but I'm still sad and happy that it had the closure that was needed.

Mandelbo

I've come to the conclusion that I prefer watching drama anime all in one go rather than staggered out week by week. Blasting through episodes 6-13 of Plastic Memories was probably one of the reasons I was able to enjoy it so much, soaking all the drama up in one go rather than getting convinient breaks in between.

;-;

cajunator

Banned
I've come to the conclusion that I prefer watching drama anime all in one go rather than staggered out week by week. Blasting through episodes 6-13 of Plastic Memories was probably one of the reasons I was able to enjoy it so much, soaking all the drama up in one go rather than getting convinient breaks in between.

;-;

Yeah thats how I prefer to watch a good drama too.

Quasar

Doesn't AnimeLab usually get the shows Funimation airs due to being different territories? I'd assume the ones they're missing are more likely to be CR.

Thats not strictly true.

They have in the past picked up some shows that are Funimation shows, but it seems like its a mix of shows (CR ones and Funimation ones).

And certainly 3 of the shows in the simulcast list already have been confirmed on CR.

Hey I haven't posted here in a while! I'm done with school now so I'll get to suffer thr summer season with y'all

Anyway:

Kill La Kill 20

I'm not a Kill La Kill fan but if I was this would be the point where I'll question why I keep watching, and its all because of Ryuko. Those edits that make her into Shadow the Hedgehog are 100% accurate. Alao Ragyo is not allowed within 100 feet of a school.

Michiko and Hachin 02

I really love the whole dynamic between Hana and Michiko. It's cute without feeling out of place with the whole tone of the show. The rest of the show has a great vibe too. Itsw like Black Lagoon crossed with Lupin III, so you have these real hardassed characters without the whole world being soulcrushingly nihilistic, so the show is allowed to actually be fun. Love the whole color palette and music as well. It's a shame this didn't do better in Japan.

Sword Art Online II 13

Speaking of soul crushing nihilism, the only thing I have to say about this is why.

Why do Asuna and Yui feel the touch of Kirito's waifu and a cellphone is a better substitute for dehydration than and IV?

Why does Kirito fight as if his handgun actually substitutes as a longsword?

Why does Sinon only get the ability to noscope when it's to help with Kirito's motivation and not her own?

Why does everybody cheer when they see what's basically collusion end the big tournament?

Why did the admins grant the both of them the winner spot when they saw that they were colluding with eachother?

Why does the show act like Sinon's IRL friend being Deathgun is a big reveal when they basically confirmed it in his first appearance?

Why does the show constantly use a villain sexually assaulting the heroine to show that he's a villain?

Why does this show love almost getting the females raped period?

Why does the attempted rape have to last so damn long?

Why does Sinon, after having an internal realization with her game Avatar, still end up having to be rescued by Kirito?

Why was anime such a mistake and why is it nothing but trash?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Plastic Memories 7-10

My wife is basically inconsolable at this point and nothing even happened. The writing is on the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom