• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT2| Euriphonium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course:
(NSFW)

yJDIT0ch.jpg

Wait until summer for posts like that.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't know what it says that Prisma Illya is the Fate property that makes me the most uncomfortable.

Puruzi

Banned
It's from an anime that's rated PG 13.
Still,it could potentially bring people in trouble if the wrong person stands behind them so I gave them a warning.

people have gotten banned because of gifs of that scene before. Edit it out if you want to live

phaze

For the next OT, I request detailed guidelines of what is safe to post as an image, what can be linked with NSFW tag and what is just plainly forbidden because ToS is rather vague on those things and I've no clue where the lines are drawn.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
For the next OT, I request detailed guidelines of what is safe to post as an image, what can be linked with NSFW tag and what is just plainly forbidden because ToS is rather vague on those things and I've no clue where the lines are drawn.

a little common sense is all you need, it's really not that hard

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
It's from an anime that's rated PG 13.
Still,it could potentially bring people in trouble if the wrong person stands behind them so I gave them a warning.

who gives a shit what it's rated elsewhere

i don't want that filth anywhere near animeGAF

If it's something you wouldn't show your mother, don't post it.

Jex

I mean, do you honestly see mods approving of people being linked to NSFW content? Because I don't. People seem to get away from it from time to time because GAF is pretty big, but as far as I understand it you don't NSFW content or link to it either.

That's still going to leave open a lot of grey areas. Whenever you feel the need to nsfw tag something it's best to not post it at all. It's not that hard to figure something like that out for yourself.

phaze

That's still going to leave open a lot of grey areas. Whenever you feel the need to nsfw tag something it's best to not post it at all. It's not that hard to figure something like that out for yourself.

It would still eliminate some grey areas and thus enlarge the chances of survival for some posters.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Are we really suggesting we need a FAQ for common sense

because use your common sense as to what you'd be okay with your boss seeing

and no, you don't count if your boss is your dad

smh

I mean, do you honestly see mods approving of people being linked to NSFW content? Because I don't.

I mean there's plenty of NSFW threads in off-topic where, while not outright linking to the, people can get away with directly naming sites and stuff, at least IIRC.

Now I suppose rules for community threads have to be somewhat stricter and, since context is king usually, the vast majority really can be prevented with common sense.

But I do wonder, would I get banned for including a screenshot of a naked Casca from Berserk when doing episode impressions and in that case perhaps particularly calling out the rather mature display of nudity etc. in Berserk?

Could I have posted/linked pictures to discuss that stuff in Shigurui?

Syrinx

Don't want to get banned? Don't post NSFW shit. Even linked and marked. Don't say fucked up shit either.

It's not at all a hard task for the overwhelming majority of us. If you can't bear to not share your lewd gifs and weird fetishes, do it somewhere else.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
I mean there's plenty of NSFW threads in off-topic where, while not outright linking to the, people can get away with directly naming sites and stuff, at least IIRC.

Now I suppose rules for community threads have to be somewhat stricter and, since context is king usually, the vast majority really can be prevented with common sense.

But I do wonder, would I get banned for including a screenshot of a naked Casca from Berserk when doing episode impressions and in that case perhaps particularly calling out the rather mature display of nudity etc. in Berserk?

Could I have posted/linked pictures to discuss that stuff in Shigurui?

if the actual content of your post merits discussion, you could probably do it, but if there's any doubt just ask first

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Use this handy guide:

Code:
Totally pure                                                                                                         Adorably filthy
   BGBW-------|-kayos90-------Ultimadrago---------Theonix--------chickdigger802--------Cuilan----------------------------cnet128
        Safe for AnimeGAF

TUSR

Banned

here is a guide line

dont be an idiot, use common sense

javac

At least everyone had the decency to quote without keeping the content in the post, whatever it was. It's hilarious when somebody posts something they shouldn't with a million quotes saying "Bro edit that" while keeping the content in the quote further propagating it.

kewlmyc

Guys, please don't suffer the same fate as FigureGAF. Use common sense and don't link to sketchy material that you wouldn't want your boss to see. Remember the "W" part of "NSFW".

Theonik

Don't want to get banned? Don't post NSFW shit. Even linked and marked. Don't say fucked up shit either.

It's not at all a hard task for the overwhelming majority of us. If you can't bear to not share your lewd gifs and weird fetishes, do it somewhere else.
Adding you to the list.

Mature

Mysterious Joker 26 [End]
Just a really fun, dumb kid's series through and through. Was at it's best whenever it fully embraced the Kimiko Ueno brand of crazy comedy. Also, what a surprisingly dark ending for the bad guy.
(literally doused in sulfuric acid and melted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom