• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT2| Euriphonium

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUSR

Banned
i showed my brother shokugeki no soma last night

forgot about the peanut butter squid scene

cBj1LTf.png

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Are there any Americans here with a Got Anime membership at Rightstuf that would be willing to do me a favour by buying a few box sets for me? PM me if that fits your description.

Kamion

Watched this weeks Arslan Senki and I really wonder whether these are Arakawa's drafts or if they're going for the novel plot now and just change it themselves.

I've read the first two novels (well most of it, I'm not 100% done, the anime should overtake my novel progress next week) and this had some scenes that either weren't in the novel or were different.
99% sure the whole Gieve part was written by Arakawa tbh.
Considering that Arakawa only does 20 pages a month, she probably has way more panned out in advance. This makes the production really intriguing.

Maybe I should watch the old OVA, too... my goal is to read up to novel 7 thoooough.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Use this handy guide:

Code:
Totally pure                                                                                                         Adorably filthy
   BGBW-------|-kayos90-------Ultimadrago---------Theonix--------chickdigger802--------Cuilan----------------------------cnet128
        Safe for AnimeGAF

Where does Save And Quit lie on that chart?

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
I'm not saying I'm about to go around sharing some bouncing plot, but I want to voice an opposing opinion. I feel like GAF is getting way too PC around here, and I aint talking about the master race. Haven't seen a headsweat.jpg in ages!

banning gifs of sexual assault is getting way too PC? cool

Homie. This is the internet, not your kindergarten classroom.

As long as people are hiding images / linking, it's on you if you open it or not.

This isn't his kindergarten classroom. But it's neither yours, nor your private club. It's EvilLore's private club, technically. And I suspect he doesn't agree with your policies...

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
DWLeR1M.png

A few minutes, it's a story book sequence so it's a slideshow

It makes me laugh when I see this image (manga stuff)
because once Hishoko turned into a normal person it seems to have became obvious to her that Erina is just way too sheltered and couldn't deal with anything more explicit than hand holding lol

Himemiya

Space Battleship Yamato 2199 19-26 end

This felt like it could have used a couple more episodes toward the end with a few of the subplots competing with the other ones, not giving too much depth to the villains, etc. The reveal of the
twin planets
had potential, if this was a longer work I'd have liked to have seen them settle on Iskandar and confront that. Some great animation, well-directed cuts, and transitions, a stand-out one from the last episode being the silent one with the close-up of wedding streamers shooting across Kodai's drinking glass when his mind is pre-occupied with Mori's condition. Aside from flourishes like these it was a perfectly watchable and high quality show with its great production and music. Hmm and I hear they they don't make sci-fi like this anymore?????

Space Battleship Yamato 2199 19-26 end

This felt like it could have used a couple more episodes toward the end with a few of the subplots competing with the other ones, not giving too much depth to the villains, etc. The reveal of the
twin planets
had potential, if this was a longer work I'd have liked to have seen them settle on Iskandar and confront that. Some great animation, well-directed cuts, and transitions, a stand-out one from the last episode being the silent one with the close-up of wedding streamers shooting across Kodai's drinking glass when his mind is pre-occupied with Mori's condition. Aside from flourishes like these it was a perfectly watchable and high quality show with its great production and music. Hmm and I hear they they don't make sci-fi like this anymore?????

Watch the movie

I keep telling everyone this and no one listens!

The human brain can only handle so much old mecha at a time

Just wanted to say that while you guy are talking about important things, the reveals in the new yuki yuna books are awesome.

Where is my S2 of yuki yuna, japan ? This book ending on a ( yet another ) cliffanger is NOT good.

Just wanted to say that while you guy are talking about important things, the reveals in the new yuki yuna books are awesome.

Where is my S2 of yuki yuna, japan ? This book ending on a ( yet another ) cliffanger is NOT good.

What reveals? Care to spoil?

Do the girls all have to become magical girls again?

phaze

You people should all just watch old mecha anime instead.

resourceful3zuv2.gif

I rewatched 2 episodes of Daimos recently and thus can objectively conclude that all old mecha anime is shiiiiit. Time to take off those nostalgia goggles !

Admittedly, it does have the best opening of all time.

That's literally just a few minutes from when they read a story book.

~1 min 40 sec

About two minutes.

A few minutes, it's a story book sequence so it's a slideshow

Hoped for something bit more substantial, shame about it being a slideshow. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom