• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT2| Euriphonium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

What do you people have against love. Have you not heard the SCOTUS decision? Did you not see the GAF logo? Disgusting.

cajunator

Banned
That's like not even remotely bad. Come the fuck on.

You guys have to be overreacting for dramatic effect.

They are.
Its pretty obvious.
Its also stupid. Arcadius is just enthusiastic about anime. Its new to him. He wasnt reading the last couple pages, he was watching Strike Witches and making a lengthy post.

Speaking of robots imagine my surprise and delight when I saw this race in Saga
slP5rpJ.jpg

Reminded me of somebody
CK1cSQa.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That's not even close to the top of the pile of regrettable Arcadius posts.

Simmer down friends.

Arcadius

Banned
That's not even close to the top of the pile of regrettable Arcadius posts.

Simmer down friends.

My thread isn't regrettable.

I'll take a bow from this thread, I don't want to die. Sorry for causing a ruckus. I was making my post two hours ago, when I took care of dinner and then created my gif, I didn't check up on what happened in this thread because... well how often is it that the topic strikes a cord with what I'm ever doing?

Once again, really sorry. I'll just take a time out myself or something, I'll be back in a week, really sorry guys. Lesson learned.

Puruzi

Banned
[OPPAI.gif

You guys are making me want to watch Godannar from giant mecha and girls

Nice tits

I'll take a bow from this thread, I don't want to die. Sorry for causing a ruckus. I was making my post two hours ago, when I took care of dinner and then created my gif, I didn't check up on what happened in this thread because... well how often is it that the topic strikes a cord with what I'm ever doing?

Once again, really sorry. I'll just take a time out myself or something, I'll be back in a week, really sorry guys. Lesson learned.

You good fam, people buggin out about nothing right now. You don't have to go anywhere.

cajunator

Banned
I really don't see the big deal about Arcadius post.

He posted a really tame pic of two Strike witches girls kissing.
Wasnt even graphic or anything.
The Illya one was a lot more over the top.
Frankly Im ok with people posting girls kissing in here, and DTL could post guys kissing for all I care. Google provides ads though and thats why Gaf cracks down on it.

That's it, I'm sounding the Duckroll alarm!

BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES

He posted a really tame pic of two Strike witches girls kissing.
Wasnt even graphic or anything.
The Illya one was a lot more over the top.
Frankly Im ok with people posting girls kissing in here, and DTL could post guys kissing for all I care. Google provides ads though and thats why Gaf cracks down on it.

BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES

When the mods finally blow up this community the gravestone will read "anime gaf was a mistake its nothing but trash"

I now understand what was happening. I'll be removing myself from here for the next hour to watch True Detective. When I come back, either there will be no more AnimeGAF or everyone will be fighting over SAO.

You don't have to leave it's just bad timing.

You forgot to add a "D&D RUINED GAME OF THRONES, AGENTS OF SHIELD GOT GOOD BY SECOND SEASON"

Mandelbo

I changed my mind, I'm not bowing out yet. Don't feel you have to leave, you haven't done anything wrong. I mean, as I said I didn't see the gif you posted, but I highly doubt it was anything outrageous. Listen to Cajun - there's not much going on right now and people are bored. Seriously, don't pay it too much mind. You're too new to anime and I don't want you thinking that your posts on it aren't worth it.

javac

Just popped on my Patlabor 2 Blu-ray and watched the opening credits again as I always do every once in a while like clockwork, never gets old. The greatest.

No need to apologize, it really wasn't even a big deal. Let's just say sometimes AnimeGaf likes to blow things out of proportion. So don't sweat it, plus it's not your fault.

Also you don't need to leave.

cajunator

Banned
I changed my mind, I'm not bowing out yet. Don't feel you have to leave, you haven't done anything wrong. I mean, as I said I didn't see the gif you posted, but I highly doubt it was anything outrageous. Listen to Cajun - there's not much going on right now and people are bored. Seriously, don't pay it too much mind. You're too new to anime and I don't want you thinking that your posts on it aren't worth it.

Of all the clutter in here (my posts incvluded), Arcadius' posts are actually what this forum needs because he is enthusiastically discussing anime and actually watching it right now.

Hm? Not sure I follow you.

So like, they still have to keep on fighting the Vertex? But what about the body parts issue? Is that still very much a threat?

Disclaimer : Actual spoilers for "yuki yuna is a hero"

So what happens at the end of the show is that the heroes system is now considered obsolete.
Sure the cast actually managed to destroy vertexes, but the fact that they were sacrifying their body in order to mankai is now over ..everyone recovered, including sonoko who will soon join the school the cast is , in order to join the heroes club.
But the vertex threat is not over, and in order to protect the shinju , the hero system will change a bit. What they did was to destroy a large part of the ennemies , so , they earned a period of peace ( no attacks ), during that time the basic idea is to make the hero system a little less taxing on the bodies but it's less powerfull ( no mankai ), to compensate the idea is to make the heroes more widespread ...
But i repeat this is the idea, at the end of this peridod with no attacks , we don't know what will really happen. What you should understand is that the hero system evolve over time because it's learning and because it's learning , it actually make mistakes ..at the end of S1 it was considered that this wasn't the right path and thus they changed things.
For example: our heroes were the first to be able to seal vertexes, it was something that was learned AFTER the previous generation of heroes ( togo , sonoko , gin ) fought.

So yeah right now , the vertex problem is not solved because they are still there and multiplying and the reason everyone recovered was because togo actions proved that "mankai" was flawed by design. The cast will have to fight again , in the near future, once the vertexes will be enough to attack again , untill someone find a way to defeat them permanently.
Right now the only fighting strenght taisha has against vertexes in order to protect the shinju are our cast of now 6 girls , so yeah it's anticipated that they will have to fight at some point.

Now , this is EVEN MORE SPOILER TERRITORY , don't click unless you want to know.
but what if i tell you that our much intelligent and ressourcefull togo , managed to find a old document from before the god area ( the one they are in, meaning before the fight against the vertextes ) about the very first hero and the fact that i'ts releated to someone from the cast ?

I'm not going to say more in this thread, maybe by PM if you want more info

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Aw mate that was just a rib! There really wasn't anything wrong with your post.

Crocodile

I don't know what dumb things you people are doing but stop being dumb and use some common sense.

If Prison School is 1 cour I guess they will end it right after
Kiyoshi and Chiyo return from the sumo match and Kiyoshis outbreak is exposed.
That would be a decent ending point I feel.

However if they are doing 2 cours (which I doubt) we will definitely be seeing the wonders of human evolution.

Nah if they stop before the boys
are permanently freed from jail just before the above ground council take over
it will all be such a tease. That's the ideal stopping point.

pJC4Y9e.gif

Memory's a bit hazy but I remember this show being legit. Puruzi, if you haven't already stop watching whatever shitty fanservice show you're watching and watch this good fanservice show.

Cornbread78

I now understand what was happening. I'll be removing myself from here for the next hour to watch True Detective. When I come back, either there will be no more AnimeGAF or everyone will be fighting over SAO.

Kirito and Asuna full sex scene in S3 will be legendary, making that Sensei scene from the Sister Testament OVA look like late night Skinemax viewing, you heard it here first.

Also Arcadius' love for shiny and bouncy anime boobs and visable crotches is second to none. Let him enjoy his cute anime chicks in peace will ya.. :)

phaze

I don't know what dumb things you people are doing but stop being dumb and use some common sense.

Nah if they stop before the boys
are permanently freed from jail just before the above ground council take over
it will all be such a tease. That's the ideal stopping point.

If it is one cour than trying to pack ~70 chapters into 13 episodes will be a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom