• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT2| Euriphonium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainy

Banned
Steins;Gate 13-14
Man watching Okabe freak out like that was sure something. It seems like they might be close to finding a solution to
Mayuri's death, or at least progressing in some fashion. I totally didn't see that John Titor thing coming.
This is so good.
Also Kurisu's maniacal laugh pls.

Steins;Gate 13-14
Man watching Okabe freak out like that was sure something. It seems like they might be close to finding a solution to
Mayuri's death, or at least progressing in some fashion. I totally didn't see that John Titor thing coming.
This is so good.
Steins;Gate was the shit. Watch it until the end, and then the OVA sequels, it's soooo good. The last one came out not too long ago if I remember correctly.

Yamada and the seven witches - 08

Nice new witch..i must admit i didn't expect those twists but the overall result is just fine.

But i can't help but think that the student concil president did n't tell everything from the start because i really think he knew everything...

PS: this show has more kisses than campione and nobody complains./s

Narag

Those Who Hunt Elves 9

z6elqyml.png

Worst ep so far as Airi isn't really built to carry an episode on her own.

Watching Kanojo ga Flag from probably a while ago. Anyway, normally not about the Harem series too much, but this is cute with the Flag idea.

Oh, and Megumu best girl. ;o

wlE3VuZ.jpg

Wouldn't mind some recommendations of recently completed shows to watch tho.

cajunator

Banned
Watching Kanojo ga Flag from probably a while ago. Anyway, normally not about the Harem series too much, but this is cute with the Flag idea.

wlE3VuZ.jpg

This is another show I need to put on my watching list

cajunator

Banned
you show those frail little japanese kids who the boss is phatmac. whip out your giant western penis and let them take a big whiff of what pure testosterone truly smells like. one day those red sun babies will be blessed by true protagonists like america's well muscled marvel super heroes.

you are getting ridiculous. Nobody is suggesting that. Only that the MC not be a completely spineless loser.

Weird topic, but sure I'll bite, Evangelion has great kiss scenes, because they actually have weight attached to them, especially in EoE. Of course outside of that, I can't really recall kiss scenes in anime...

Want some kiss scenes? Watch Simoun.
or Sakura Trick.

wlE3VuZ.jpg

While i'm happy that some of you are watching this underratted show ( because it is,really )...
Your choice of best girl is lacking

Cornbread78

A sunrise show with mechs not getting a game ?

M3 and Captain Earth got Vita games too because Bamco will make a game about anything.

Man, if we only got NA version s of the games, is it that expensive to translate and release digitally? This must have been hilarious...

Yamada and the seven witches - 08
Nice new witch..i must admit i didn't expect those twists but the overall result is just fine.

PS: this show has more kisses than campione and nobody complains./s

Lol, the ending was actually pretty funny with the blue witch and Yamada as well as Shirishi's explanation of her power was great. I guess there's just 1 witch left to go, then the final couple episodes. Not much time to build the Shirishi & Yamada relationship, but oh well, it's been a fun series so far let's see where it ends.

Narag

Those Who Hunt Elves 10

Someone brought their anime face A game. This one was probably the fullest realization of the goofyass concept the show runs on and I laughed harder at absurdity in this one than the the previous nine put together.

While i'm happy that some of you are watching this underratted show ( because it is,really )...
Your choice of best girl is lacking

shh, don't spoil it. thus the ";o"

;p

Those Who Hunt Elves 10

Someone brought their anime face A game. This one was probably the fullest realization of the goofyass concept the show runs on and I laughed harder at absurdity in this one than the the previous nine put together.

Nothing compared to incoming Junpei and Celcia faces <3

Man, if we only got NA version s of the games, is it that expensive to translate and release digitally? This must have been hilarious...
Localisation isn't cheap. Even digitally.
Lol, the ending was actually pretty funny with the blue witch and Yamada as well as Shirishi's explanation of her power was great. I guess there's just 1 witch left to go, then the final couple episodes. Not much time to build the Shirishi & Yamada relationship, but oh well, it's been a fun series so far let's see where it ends.
NOt much time is kinda my problem... those' arcs happens way too fast IMO. i don't know the source material but it feels like they are rushing thourgh their material.

shh, don't spoil it. thus the ";o"

;p
What i haven't said anything . my choice

Is number 5 !!

5 da BEST

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Ore monogatari 9
Good bromance scene here. When Suna told Takeo about his father, i get emotional a bit.
And yes, Takeo shirt is the best.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Those Who Hunt Elves 11

Hey, they managed to do the serious thing without botching it entirely. Last couple eps have been good so maybe the show finally hit its stride.

every time you post a screenshot i just think "wow that show is ugly" :(((

cajunator

Banned
Why get Campione when we can get another season of Infinite Stratos?

Then we can have yet another season of guy that doesn't get any hints

i would love more IS just for more Charles, Laura and maybe Tatenashi.

Ever heard of Hundred?

It's an IS clone that's already getting an anime adaption.

One of the few differences is that the Charlotte character is the main girl.

Wait... whaaaaat?

cajunator

Banned
Those Who Hunt Elves 8

This was one even more parody than usual which I'd forgotten was the main thrust of the series given it takes every opportunity to subvert traditional fantasy problem solving to do the dumbest fucking thing possible. A little too meta though.

it was a well timed comedy series. The fantasy stuff was just the cream on top of the sundae.

Steins;Gate 13-14
This is so good.

These episodes were really rough for Okarin. How he didnt break is beyond me.

Narag

Those Who Hunt Elves 12 FIN

This was some last ep of Senfeld shit where they're thrown into court and everyone they've been dicks to gets a chance to call them out as witnesses :lol

===

I'm mostly left with a feeling that this show is a novelty of its time, something that gained traction in Western fandom for its absurd premise but mostly for actually being available in North America. Even if the last three episodes were pretty good, there's no real excusing 75% of the show being an ugly mess of hit or miss comedy. That said, comedy's pretty subjective so it's really a try and see if you like it sort of thing. In the end, the highest praise I can offer the show is I didn't regret watching it!

Narag

Those Who Hunt Elves II 1

Unsure of how to feel about this as it seemed to dump the absurd shit for something more straightforward lighthearted adventure. We'll see if I'm just being misled initially. Also elf-stripping is apparently now legal.

Character & costume design feel a little more simplistic too. If that helps with consistency, I'm all for it.

cajunator

Banned
Those Who Hunt Elves 10

Those Who Hunt Elves 12 FIN

This was some last ep of Senfeld shit where they're thrown into court and everyone they've been dicks to gets a chance to call them out as witnesses :lol

===

I'm mostly left with a feeling that this show is a novelty of its time, something that gained traction in Western fandom for its absurd premise but mostly for actually being available in North America. Even if the last three episodes were pretty good, there's no real excusing 75% of the show being an ugly mess of hit or miss comedy. That said, comedy's pretty subjective so it's really a try and see if you like it sort of thing. In the end, the highest praise I can offer the show is I didn't regret watching it!

So much fun. Watch S2 now! Then go search for the green art box set!
I love how S1 ends :p

Mature

This ain't coming over here is it? &#128546;
It doesn't seem likely simply because that sorta stuff never gets over here, but at the same time you play with so many Japanese players online that it would be kinda shitty to just see them all wearing it. Who knows.

Grzi

Arslan Senki is such an ugly show.
It's really starting to bother me, even more so than with Kingdom. And that's saying something.

Don't get me wrong, Arakawa's designs are great, but the studio did a lousy job at transferring them into animation.

Arslan Senki is such an ugly show.
It's really starting to bother me, even more so than with Kingdom. And that's saying something.

Don't get me wrong, Arakawa's designs are great, but the studio did a lousy job at transferring them into animation.

If it's the last episode, I think it's cause they got the office intern to do most of the scenes while they got all the good animators to work on the fight scene near the end.

The rest of the time, I don't really notice it. I just notice when they use bad CGI.

Rainy

Banned
Steins;Gate 15
Hearing Okabe say son of a bitch in English is so amazing.
Anyway I can't wait for them to
find out more about Suzuha's father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom