• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront |OT2| I am altering the OT. Pray I don't alter it any further.

MADGAME

HYPE

Vanilla heroes getting traits confrimed. Hnnnnng.

https://twitter.com/guillaume_mroz/status/803605005110546434
Teaching some French : secret de polichinelle. Means a secret that everyone knows about... like that Vanilla heroes are getting traits

https://twitter.com/guillaume_mroz/status/803605660285816832
didn't have time on my normal schedule so it was on evenings and weekends :)

Also:
https://twitter.com/TearGasJazz/status/803577328093773824
Stay tuned for cool stuff tomorrow.

Ozorov

didn't have time on my normal schedule so it was on evenings and weekends :)
dhMeAzK.gif

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
I really really hate Survivors of Endor

Have no idea why the game keeps matchmaking me into it. I should really just pick maps myself more often

5taquitos

I really really hate Survivors of Endor

Have no idea why the game keeps matchmaking me into it. I should really just pick maps myself more often

I find that whenever I pick a map I like, I get in at the end of the round and end up switching to the map I didn't want to play. :p

DICE is holding two Star Wars Playtests next week. Must be for Battlefront 2 right?

Can't wait to see what Battlefront 2 looks like. I know the response to Battlefront was slightly mixed, but I have really enjoyed it, and I am quite excited to see how they evolve it in the next game.

Ozorov

Can't wait to see what Battlefront 2 looks like. I know the response to Battlefront was slightly mixed, but I have really enjoyed it, and I am quite excited to see how they evolve it in the next game.

In a recent investor call they said that Battlefront 2 will be "much bigger". I guess they mean content wise?

MADGAME

In a recent investor call they said that Battlefront 2 will be "much bigger". I guess they mean content wise?
Bigger season pass, bigger blind preorder incentives, bigger OP loadouts for season pass holders.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Ozorov

Bigger season pass, bigger blind preorder incentives, bigger OP loadouts for season pass holders.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Haha, could be!

I wonder if the trailer will drop today at the TGAs? Maybe in the pre-show or something like that.

Hopefully, I have put a lot of hours into Battlefront, but a most of those were spent in the DLC. I kinda get the impression Battlefront 2 will directly tackle a lot of the criticisms of the first game, namely:

No single player campaign.
Limited map variety in base game.
Small amount of game modes (basically Extraction and Sabotage are awesome and should have been in the base game).
Progression and levelling depth.
Physical vehicles on maps.

I also hope they add:

Somesort of conquest mode.
Greater variety of heroes and villains.
Ground to space combat (basically I wanna see a Walker Assault type game but in space, where the Death Star takes the place of the AT-AT. You could have some people on the ground storming shield generators on Endor, Stormtroopers trying to defend it. Once the shield is down, you could jump into a ship and fly up and do a trench run. Also, an inter-ship capture the flag mode).

MADGAME

Last night I threw an imploder at Leia who was some distance away from me. Her health was low enough that the imploder would finish her off. While the imploder was about halfway to her in the air, she killed me with Trooper Bane. As I died, I saw the imploder land at her feet but when it exploded the explosion happened where my dead character was and did no damage to her.

Probably not a new bug but new to me.

Ozorov

Toa TAK

Banned
A bit disappointed with the lack of new star cards and weapons but hopefully the new mode will deliver in each phase.

Battle Station almost nailed it but that first phase is a slog on both sides.

Top Bottom