• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

StarCraft 2 Beta |OT| (Beta Now Reopen, GL HF)

JWong

Banned
Tired of people asking me if I'm Justin Wong, so I changed mines.

Canucks.jwong

Edit: Oh man, it's gonna be so hard getting use to grid based hotkeys. It's definitely going to help me though.

mbmonk

WTF. How is everyone getting into to B net? Is there something I am missing? I haven't created my account yet.

When I press the 'connect' button I just get a message saying B net is down.

robochimp

Robochimp.cyborg

Got my first win in novice league after learning the valuable lesson that when there are rocks everywhere just go straight to air.

Milabrega

I'm on now and have the convo going, add me Milabrega.milabrega and I'll invite you in to add everyone.

SuperAndroid17 --- PsioNiX.ambition

You are either EU beta or your info is not correct. Judging by posting times I think you are NA though.

eosos

Banned
I tried reinstalling but I got this

The patch "base\Mods\Liberty.SC2Mod\Base.SC2Data\TriggerLibs\MeleeAI.galaxy" could not be applied. (Invalid source file size: expected 49197, actual 49547.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate::pTCApply)

again.... Any other ideas on how to fix it?

mcrae

eosos said:
hmmm I got this error...
The patch "base\Mods\Liberty.SC2Mod\Base.SC2Data\TriggerLibs\MeleeAI.galaxy" could not be applied. (Invalid source file size: expected 49197, actual 49547.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate::pTCApply)

any ideas?

guys this is because you've replaced your original basesc2 file with one downloaded for an improved ai. if you backed up those folders, re-replace the file. if not, re-install.

add me, mcrae.mcrae, us!

eosos

Banned
mcrae said:
guys this is because you've replaced your original basesc2 file with one downloaded for an improved ai. if you backed up those folders, re-replace the file. if not, re-install.

add me, mcrae.mcrae, us!
but.... I did reinstall

Any high (top 30?) gold or low-ish (bottom 50?) platinum players here? I was 60-something platinum before reset and would love to have some decent players to do customs with when I don't feel like massing games on ladder. Reply here or message me in game: OptimoPeach.ftw

Calantus

sc2 is completely crashing my computer. The log in screen turns into a rainbowish screen after i get the 'your internet is not connected or battle.net is down'. It's weird

Apath

Wow, the editor is MUCH more improved when compared to WC3. Not only power wise but organization wise. It's amazing. Favorite part by far is the improvement to terraining, so you'll be seeing maps that look an order of magnitude better than ones found in WC3.

And everyone add me!:
Apath.irony

mr stroke

anyone know if there is a way to force V-sync?

scrolling up and down is choppy and has tons of tearing, even though my FPS is around 100?

Holy god. I forgot how terrible I am at this game. I just got destroyed in a practice match. :lol

TurnA.turna

mr stroke said:
anyone know if there is a way to force V-sync?

scrolling up and down is choppy and has tons of tearing, even though my FPS is around 100?
D3DOverrider. Triple buffering. Use it.

Did a 2v2 with some fellow gaffers.... good to know you can't warp in by using your teammates pylons :lol

After a game is finished is there any way to go back into the chat or game lobby you were just in with everyone?

Milabrega

List of Gaf Members in Beta: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20918204&postcount=11057

If you want your name added to the list, Post your BNET name in the _____.____ Format. EU players please post EU next to the ___.___ so I can put you on the correct list.

Best strategy to grow your buddy list is to add the frequent posters in this thread, and then ask for an invite to the conversation. In the conversation window you can open the tab on the right wall to see the list of players. You can then Right click Add all the names you don't already have.

MeshuggahMan said:
After a game is finished is there any way to go back into the chat or game lobby you were just in with everyone?

You've got to have someone reinvite you.

Ashhong

MeshuggahMan said:
Did a 2v2 with some fellow gaffers.... good to know you can't warp in by using your teammates pylons :lol

if you joined their "party" in order to play with them in the first place, you should still be in that party after the game

Milabrega said:
You've got to have someone reinvite you.

say what?

Top Bottom