• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STARFIELD |OT| 2023: A Space Toddity

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Really enjoyed the Escape quest in Creations. Something a little bit different.
Yes, it's $5, and we know you're outraged, shut up. :messenger_tears_of_joy:
New ones? I haven't looked since the 1st Tracker Alliance ones. If its $5, sounds like they lowered it from $7 for the 1st ones.

FeastYoEyes

Have a new game plus question for people that have played it.

is there anything worth seeing during repeat playthroughs? The couple of new interactions with Constellation at the beginning were fun but it very quickly went back to artifact chasing. Anything special I am missing out on?

Punished Miku

Have a new game plus question for people that have played it.

is there anything worth seeing during repeat playthroughs? The couple of new interactions with Constellation at the beginning were fun but it very quickly went back to artifact chasing. Anything special I am missing out on?
Just a few minor additional bits of dialogue here and there. And you can pick 3 choices at the end. Mostly just to see a different boss fight.

I'll pick it up
I played it again using completely different methods this time - I’d say this is arguably the best quest in the entire game. Apparently has at least three different endings… Had at least a couple of hours from it so far for the $5 and might try it again with a guide to get the best outcome.

If Shattered Space matches this for quality? Yes please.

Punished Miku

I played it again using completely different methods this time - I’d say this is arguably the best quest in the entire game. Apparently has at least three different endings… Had at least a couple of hours from it so far for the $5 and might try it again with a guide to get the best outcome.

If Shattered Space matches this for quality? Yes please.
I just picked it up. Might wait until the end of the month and play it with the expansion and new vehicle.

Top Bottom