• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2011 Thread 3 | Buy now, play later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulLFC

Another Batman Arkham City (Early Access) entry has been added to the registry, this time with 13 bits of DLC included (no clues as to what the DLC is, though). Since the original early access entry doesn't seem to have unlocked for anyone up to now, I wouldn't get hopes up just yet.

There are also soundtracks for Super Meat Boy, Bit Trip Runner and Bit Trip Beat.

coopolon

IMACOMPUTA said:
[EDIT] Thanks Coopolon! He's taking care of it for me.
So...
I have a favor to ask.
Perhaps a shot in the dark..

I read that if you have IGN Prime you can get Skyrim on D2D for $45.86

Would anyone be willing to gift it to me and I'll pay you via Paypal?

Just a heads up your PM inbox is full.

Apparently Direct2Drive only lets you buy 3 items in a day. What a really stupid rule, I guess they are really worried about fraudulent purchases.

IMACOMPUTA

coopolon said:

Apparently Direct2Drive only lets you buy 3 items in a day. What a really stupid rule, I guess they are really worried about fraudulent purchases.

Alright,
Anyone else willing to help me out?

Doomrider

PaulLFC said:
Another Batman Arkham City (Early Access) entry has been added to the registry, this time with 13 bits of DLC included (no clues as to what the DLC is, though). Since the original early access entry doesn't seem to have unlocked for anyone up to now, I wouldn't get hopes up just yet.

There are also soundtracks for Super Meat Boy, Bit Trip Runner and Bit Trip Beat.
Well, the fact that there are Steam achievements for the Nightwing and Robin content packs should be enough proof that the PC version will get DLC, but I'd say that confirms it. Those are probably Robin, Nightwing, skins (7 or 8 of them) and two challenge maps (Joker and Iceberg Lounge). IF that's the case, that means the suits are sold separately, unlike the console versions.

Unless it has already been confirmed? If so, sorry, I didn't know.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
coopolon said:

dammit where were you yesterday? :(

well, thanks for the offer for everyone.

at least my skyrim is all preloaded and ready to burst open! :D

Vamphuntr

coopolon said:

It also eventually ask you to do a phone authorization thing if you keep buying the same game.

jim-jam bongs said:

B3Kzr.gif

dat moon swag

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Derrick01 said:
Another crater to go with the thousands it already has.
I mean for us. Nice show for sure, but would we get any moon dust? Would it visibly burn up and make a fire shower in the atmosphere? That would be cool.

Edit: Maybe this is too much of a tangent for the topic, lol.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
UnluckyKate said:
None of these works for my Macbook Pro... Why ?

Because you are Unlucky Kate, obviously that's why!

Seriously now this promo is pretty old so maybe they didn't set it up to work with Macbooks or something like that.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
He obviously has dirt on Bethesda and issued a bit of extortion. All the headaches of running GAF pays off in industry connections.

Euphor!a

Banned
If anyone can get that $46 Skyrim Steam key off of D2D can you please let me know? I can PayPal you the money instantly and I'd really appreciate it.

Blizzard

Banned
MNC said:
What the fuck is up with everyone owning Dota all of a sudden.

I'M LOOKING AT YOU SALSA AND BOTOLF.
I feel the same way about both Tribes and DOTA 2. I guess I'll just be playing the waiting game until they come out.

Of course, I'm bizarrely honest so I didn't feel I could answer the DOTA 2 beta survey since I haven't played DOTA before, only LoL. =P

Chavelo

Joe Molotov said:
EvilLore-Skyrim.jpg

BANS REGIONAL-EXPLOITING CD KEY AND SHADY VPN DISCUSSION

Please don't ban me :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom