• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2011 Thread 3 | Buy now, play later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
catshadez.gif

Best we can do for now, quick someone photoshop the Steam Sale Header into it. We could have Snuggler's official Christmas Steam sale thread banner done in no time.

Blizzard

Banned
Doesn't work, still gives me the No Connection Available message at first with the option to start in offline mode, and when I click start in offline it gives me the "Could not connect to the Steam network" error, same as before.
Then I suspect you're out of luck, sorry. Better offline mode support is one of my big Steam wishlist features. I tried! :(

ArjanN

The only people screaming about OP characters in Dota are the people who suck so much at teamwork and team composition that they can't counter the "OP" characters. It's not impossible to balance. Merely difficult.

For someone who isn't familiar with Dota type games having so many characters makes getting into the game a lot harder, it's like if, say, Street Fighter had 400 different characters.

Also, Demigod is pretty much the only Dota type game that doesn't look like shit.

Doomrider

Damn, for a second I confused that with Trenched. Still good news, though.

Editz: Oh, I just read in the other thread that Trenched was spotted on the Steam registry. Sweet.

d1rtn4p

I have 500 games on Steam; the thing that sucks about these sales is now it feels like the same games are going on sale everytime. Wish Steam would dump a bunch of older ealier 2000/1990s PC games on there...

Javaman

If anyone is wondering. Demigod is an incredible game. One of the best pc games in the last few years. It looks fantastic and is a lot of fun. There are some bugs in the game and I don't know if those were fixed though. They pretty much destroyed the community. I have it already but may double dip to have it on steam if more people play it online.
How is the single player? Is there a campaign at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom