• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2011 Thread 3 | Buy now, play later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that we'll likely make it to a fourth official topic, but I propose...

STEAM announcements & updates 2011 |OT4| Come on Salsa, show us your lady bits

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
jaundicejuice said:
Not that we'll likely make it to a fourth official topic, but I propose...

STEAM announcements & updates 2011 |OT4| Come on Salsa, show us your lady bits
Nah, just save it for the first 2012 topic.

Have any of you guys been playing Trauma? I kind of like it but the girl's voice is a bit annoying. I guess I just don't like her accent.

Derrick01

Banned
jaundicejuice said:
Like jim-jam said, donating plasma is fine, buying games is fine but donating plasma for the express purpose of buying games seems, well, weird.

I did it a few times about 4 years ago to get some games. It only feels sketchy because most of the people who go there are clearly addicts of some sort and they always look dirty or they just don't care about their public appearance.

As for the act of going there to buy games, there's nothing weird about it. They get your plasma to help people and you spend the money on games. It's better than spending it on booze and crack which I'm sure 80% of the people there were doing.

jim-jam bongs said:
So... since I feel partly responsible for the silliness on this page, first person to quote this gets Tomb Raider: Underworld.
I like silly

Eidt 1: Just got into work and see the thread devolving into bodily trades. Fun times.

Edit 2: Needs more cats!

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
gibon3z said:
Anyone remember when last years steam winter sale was ?
20-ish of December, although it technically started earlier due to the Treasure Hunt sale.

Xeno_Flux2113 said:
I like silly

Eidt 1: Just got into work and see the thread devolving into bodily trades. Fun times.

Edit 2: Needs more cats!

A winrar is you!

cat-climbing-wall-hax.gif

Schmattakopf said:
But this one used to be innocent. The most poignant element was fights over cereal.

Now there are spider cats and Salsa had a sex change.
All in a days work now. Now we are just trying to get Salsa to distribute pics.

The one day I don't check the store, TLR goes un sale. Steam should email me when something from my wishlist goes on sale. Captain Bawww is it then.

Derrick01

Banned
graywolf323 said:
wow the ebay prices for Arkham City steam codes have skyrocketed over the past week

Demand increased as word spread about how cheap they were, ironically not making them cheap anymore lol.

graywolf323

Derrick01 said:
Demand increased as word spread about how cheap they were, ironically not making them cheap anymore lol.

doesn't help that every single auction misinforms people saying the game comes out the 18th

wouldn't be surprised if prices start to fall back down after Tuesday when people realize it's not coming out this week on PC

Mairu

Derrick01 said:
If I had known they were cheap I would've went to eBay earlier :(

Now to decide whether I should just buy a code off eBay for 35-40. It's still cheaper than it'll end up on Steam D:

graywolf323

TheExodu5 said:
Some guy on HardForum is selling Arkham City keys for $25. I sent him payment...I'll let you guys know if it works out (seems like he has good feedback, though).

if it works out I'd definitely like to buy one as well

edit: sent the guy an email

Syphon Filter said:
Is the lost journey any good?

Yes. It suffers from a few illogical puzzles (and by all means, there's no shame in looking at gamefaqs for the answer) but it's got good atmosphere, a good premise, decent voice acting, likeable characters, and challenging gameplay. The graphics were fine for the day and look a little dated now but don't let that stop you.

Sanic

Downloaded the demo for TR:Anniversary and was surprised that I like it and that it actually controlled well with M/KB.

I never played any of the TR games back in the day so this should be interesting.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Pandoracell said:
Downloaded the demo for TR:Anniversary and was surprised that I like it and that it actually controlled well with M/KB.

I never played any of the TR games back in the day so this should be interesting.
I beat the trilogy with mouse/keyboard as I bought them before I started hooking up my 360 pad to my PC. It worked surprisingly well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom