• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread - Summer sales usually last week of June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselith

Go to gog and buy planescape or icewind dale.

More like both with the sale they're running.

Can you redeem a Desura code on their website or do you have to download the client? I just want my games registered there. Don't actually need that client right now, fellers!

More like both with the sale they're running.

Can you redeem a Desura code on their website or do you have to download the client? I just want my games registered there. Don't actually need that client right now, fellers!

And you get some third game free too! I've never heard of it, and it probably sucks, but hey, free!

Deadbeat

Banned
It was 50% for $29.99 during the Holiday Sale, hasn't been on sale since from what I can tell. But they did drop the normal price from $60 to $40.

Based on how MW/MW2 dropped you probably won't see it for cheaper than your coupon until the next one comes out.
Sales stack with coupons, but yeah I dont think it will be on sale. But I usually have really bad luck with this.

Eternia

Something slightly different from IndieRoyale http://www.indieroyale.com/

Bundle of alphas - No Steam keys this time round Just Desura keys and .exes. Also an OST for one of them.
I'm kind of sad that this bundle is more expensive and only has 3 games. With that said, Towns kind of interests me more than the rest. I'm probably just desperate for some kind of city-building game that's not old or has crappy DRM.

Legend of Grimrock was added to the registry.
YES!
Risen, I guess. It's an open world RPG but it's much different than modern Elder Scrolls games, skills are useful and there are no level-ranged areas. The overworld is small (relatively speaking), but it's hand crafted.
That, or play Recettear. It's awesome.
Seconding this. Keep in mind that Risen currently has Tages but they are going to patch it out.
well, don't get Gothic 3 for the love of god. It's an abomination in comparison to the first two.
I haven't played it yet but I heard that a lot of the issues with the game were fixed by community patches.

bigace33

I have a Free copy of and the Ball to give to anyone who wants it. This is the last time I spam up this amazing thread.

Gabbo claimed Nikopol.

gabbo

I have Free copies of Nikopol and the ball to anyone who wants it. The first to quote get the game of his or her choice. The second game will fall to the second quoter by default. This is the last time I spam up this amazing thread.

Nikopol if im not too late, please and thanks

JustinBB7

Mirror's Edge is amazing.

Really wish a sequel would be 100% confirmed. Though I wouldn't play it anyway in the end I guess because of Origin..

This is incredible. I wonder how good that missing link dlc is. I beat the game, but might be interested in the dlc. This is a great deal on an enjoyable game.

It's really good. Reminds me a bit of Metal Gear Solid 1 in that it's you alone against an army. The only major downside/upside is that your augs don't carry over.

MRORANGE

Mirror's Edge is one of the best gems of this generation, sure the combat involvement halfway kinda sucked but in all other aspects it's a pretty solid game.

Forkball

The DLC is worth it, I beat it in about 4.5 hours and didn't finish everything.

If you don't own Human Revolution you have no excuse now. NO EXCUSE.

maty

It's $2.49 in Australia, one of the few games we actually get cheaper. I'm up for gifting if anyone wants it at that price.

If you'd be so kind I would like to accept your offer and buy 2 copies of mirror's edge (1 to gift to a friend). I can paypal right away. I'll send you a pm.

Thanks

Chesskid1

Banned
i think i ruined deus ex cause i tried to do pacifist/foxhound achievement on my first run of it.

ended up reloading saves 85485489598423x times and it took me like 40 hrs and in the end i didn't get pacifist cause there's some kind of bug that screws it up.

it was still a pretty good game tho, lol, i was sick of it at the end. missing link waiting to be played as well!

gabbo

Just wanted to say thank you in-thread to bigace33.
As for DE:HR, i may look into the missing link. Haven't thought much of it really

Euphor!a

Banned
Is The Missing Link DLC for Human Revolution take part in an open city like Shanghai or Detroit in the regular game? Or is it more like one of the missions you are sent on?

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
This is incredible. I wonder how good that missing link dlc is. I beat the game, but might be interested in the dlc. This is a great deal on an enjoyable game.

It's an incredible piece of content and this achievement on the hardest difficulty is even more brilliant than the similar one for the main game:

feelsgood04nu.jpg

The Serious Sam games are the weekend deal.
27€ for ALL (includes 3 and the indie spin-offs) Serious Sam games.
Serious Sam 3 by itself is only 14€ and it's the best fps to come out in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom