• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread - Summer sales usually last week of June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

Firebrand

Not a Steam deal actually but I'll post this here anyway:

Green Man Gaming: "It's time for a Mass Effect 3 deal. Get 20% off of Mass Effect 3 from now until Sunday when you use voucher TAKEE-ARTHB-ACK20"

Registers on everyone's favorite DD service, Origin.

Uriah

Green Man Gaming: "It's time for a Mass Effect 3 deal. Get 20% off of Mass Effect 3 from now until Sunday when you use voucher TAKEE-ARTHB-ACK20"

Oh god, so tempting.

goober

It is? Do you have any further details?

Edit: Nevermind. Misunderstood your post.

Sorry lol, didn't mean to confuse anyone.

It's just that Steam has been putting a lot of these indie games that have been in prior or future bundles as daily deals.

The_End

Sorry lol, didn't mean to confuse anyone.

It's just that Steam has been putting a lot of these indie games that have been in prior or future bundles as daily deals.

Looks like I misunderstood your post twice. lol

First time I thought you meant that you had heard something about it being in an upcoming bundle. Second time I thought you meant that you had just bought it, and therefore you where predicting that you'd get screwed over by it showing up in a bundle soon.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Wow, go Gabe!

Also, I'm sort of tempted by football manager... I haven't played a game like that.

Joe Molotov

Fuck it, let's do this. Day 1 DLC get in my butt!

jediyoshi

Privately-held Valve Corporation is tight-lipped about revenues, and Newell doesn’t comment on his personal finances. So in order to estimate his net worth, Forbes consulted with video game industry insiders, equity analysts, investment bankers, and technology analysts to figure out what the company is worth. Even the most conservative estimates put Valve’s enterprise value at more than $3 billion, and since Newell owns more than 50% of the company, that means he’s worth at least $1.5 billion.
Seems like a crazy amount of truthiness going on in that top billionaires list.

Does this work on the Digital Deluxe version?

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well

Damn. I preordered the DDE and haven't even played a second of it yet. Then a day after release it's $16 cheaper than on Origin.

inky

Fuck my life. I get into like 3 betas these past couple of days and I'm just buried behind a mountain of work =(

Edit: sorry, had to share :p

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Anyone else notice that Steam had a listing on New Releases for 'Grand Theft Auto trilogy' which included 3, VC, and SA and now it's gone? I assume it's just a glitch since that's a combo deal, but I was being wishful and hoping for the xbox versions with controller support

Card Boy

Banned
Tip for Magic 2013. If it comes with a TF2 hat buy it. You can resell those hats for like 20 bucks in afew months later. Thats what i did for Magic 2012.

MNC

Well, since people can't use it on Steam anyway I'd say this is an absolute steal. Can I ask for people to PM me for my referal link or is that out of the question.

camerooni

Neo Member
Anyone else notice that Steam had a listing on New Releases for 'Grand Theft Auto trilogy' which included 3, VC, and SA and now it's gone? I assume it's just a glitch since that's a combo deal, but I was being wishful and hoping for the xbox versions with controller support

Was this for the Mac release a few weeks back?

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Well, since people can't use it on Steam anyway I'd say this is an absolute steal. Can I ask for people to PM me for my referal link or is that out of the question.

lol

$48 is not an absolute steal.

region locked here.

We had a good run GMG

Card Boy

Banned
I think i might wait a year before getting Mass Effect 3. So far i've only paid $5 each for both ME1 and 2. I don't see a point in jumping at full retail price, espcially when i hear the game is a massive console port with barely any graphics options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom