• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread - Summer sales usually last week of June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

It looks like Analogue: A Hate Story is coming to Steam. I remember people asking about it a while back.

Milamber

Umm... Does Steam pay me If I get it?

TxwIe.png

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Y u no gimme coupons?

Edit: Restarted Steam and gone one too, for Assassin's Creed Revelations also.

Hey, everytime I restart steam I get a new one.

confused

Banned
I also have 4 x 50% off AC:R and 1 x 66% off Might & Magic coupons. If you want one just shoot me a pm.

Valid through April 1st.

Nabs

Hmmm. We may see another publisher weekend. Square-Enix/Eidos games are all popping up in the registry.

Balehead

Really hoping for a Tropico 4 deal now that the expansion is coming, but it seems like the preorder of Modern Times -15% is all we'll get.

CeePhour

Banned
Restarted Steam and 6 coupons showed up... 3x 50% off AssCreedRev and 3x 50% off HoMM6 (already own).

Figures, Clash of Heroes is on my wishlist, loved it on my NDS, been waiting for a decent sale. hah!

I don't suppose that big 48-game Sega genesis pack currently on sale at Amazon ties into Steam in any way does it? Doesn't seem like it from the page, but I figured that I would ask since lots of the other Sega stuff is Steamworks. The sale prices for the Sega Genesis games are always just a little too much even during holiday sales to impulse buy. But picking up the entire pack for $7 just seems too nice. I might nab it even if I can't tie it into Steam.

I don't suppose that big 48-game Sega genesis pack currently on sale at Amazon ties into Steam in any way does it? Doesn't seem like it from the page, but I figured that I would ask since lots of the other Sega stuff is Steamworks. The sale prices for the Sega Genesis games are always just a little too much even during holiday sales to impulse buy. But picking up the entire pack for $7 just seems too nice. I might nab it even if I can't tie it into Steam.

If you have just one of the Genesis games on steam, you can copy the .pak files into the folder and they'll show up in the launcher.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
You're like that gif with the hip hop dude throwing money at the camera, only with coupons.

Thankfully no. If they did, Gabe would have to just transfer all of his cash to morningbus.

I was thinking more along the lines of this:

iBdjV.gif

But I'll take whats I can gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom