• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread - Summer sales usually last week of June

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have just one of the Genesis games on steam, you can copy the .pak files into the folder and they'll show up in the launcher.

Rock, that's good enough for me. Was thinking of doing it anyways, I always like to support classic games at the actual appropriate prices. Plus I've really been enjoying my arcade stick recently and I'm always looking for more games that play well with one for the PC so that I can fully leave behind my console past next generation.

I just got a bunch of AC:R coupons... would really like a HoMM6 one though or even a Clash of Heroes :(

If anyone is willing to give me one let me know :)

Page 3:

122Bd.png

Total: 72

Damn I'll gladly take one of those off your hands later tonight. Aparently I have no coupons when I check my inventroy through the community page.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I wished Bard's Tale would be as much fun as the trailer suggests, but I remember I stopped playing it like 20 minutes in, because it was really, really boring, despite for a few okay jokes. The gameplay is just, eww.

confused

Banned
hehe, I bet Ubi puts all AC2 or brotherhood up for sale between now and april 1st, just to fuck with us.

I really hope for a 50% sale on AC:R

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Oh please *PLEASE* don't turn the next 10 pages of this thread into coupon begging.

For the love of god no.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
Shogun 2 keeps crashing when I change from windowed to fullscreen, anyone dealt with this before? Google doesn't seem to bring up any similar issues.

We're going to do another quick maintenance of the Steam servers again today to address some connectivity issues that some users are experiencing. There is no database work, so we should be up quickly. Work is estimated to start shortly and conclude by 16:00 PDT.

So shouldn't be too long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom