• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread - Summer sales usually last week of June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday every time you started Steam you'd get either coupon for Clash of Heroes or Assassins Creed Revelations. I don't think it works anymore, and all my extra coupons were removed (I'm left with only one and it's going to ngt).

Ah, I see. Thanks.

I got Revelations, don't know yet if I'm gonna buy it though.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Then, how do you explain the removal of DAII and Crysis 2?

Either EA is literally too lazy to implement a CD-key system so that the DLC can alternatively be purchased on Steam or they removed two games as a not-on-Steam test. Valve clearly has no issue with selling a copy of the game that is compatible with DLC purchased from alternative locations, as Gotham City proves, they just expect that customers can also find the DLC in the same store they purchased the game too. Honestly, that's is pretty damn reasonable.

alf717

I came here to ask about the deal with the free coupons and looks like GAF is all over it as usual :). I got Revelations %50 off. Got excited thinking it was a CS: GO beta entry. :(

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I came here to ask about the deal with the free coupons and looks like GAF is all over it as usual :). I got Revelations %50 off. Got excited thinking it was a CS: GO beta entry. :(

CS:GO invites go out on Fridays.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
There's a Square Enix complete pack on sale for 75$, looks like this might be another publisher weekend deal.

Looks like you're correct.

promo_image_english.png

Today's deal is the Hitman series at 75% off.

Holy shit, the DCS games are on sale. So much good look makes me think something awful is going to happen to me :/

Black shark is the russian one right? I'll probably buy that one when I get my tax return. Warthog is the one I really want, but it's still too expensive, Maybe it'll be cheaper in the summer sale. They're also on sale for a strangely long time...

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
The Missing Link worth getting? 50% off just now, but I'll probably wait and see if it goes 75%.

Derrick01

Banned
The Missing Link worth getting? 50% off just now, but I'll probably wait and see if it goes 75%.

I still haven't finished it but I've done half of it and it's really great. It's installed as a separate game on your list so you can play it whenever you want, and the stealth is a little tougher because you have next to no augs to work with. You'll probably want to hold off though because it's pretty likely Deus Ex will get a day on this sale.

confused

Banned
To everyone wondering : Blood money is the only Hitman title worth getting. The first two haven't aged well and the controls really suck ass. Blood money supports the 360 pad.

Nymerio

Black shark is the russian one right? I'll probably buy that one when I get my tax return. Warthog is the one I really want, but it's still too expensive, Maybe it'll be cheaper in the summer sale. They're also on sale for a strangely long time...

Think so. I think I'll get them both as I just got my HOTAS and I'm dying to play something with it. Also, considering that I almost exclusivly buy games when they're heavily discounted I guess I can allow myself to pay a bit more this one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom