• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread - Summer sales usually last week of June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this took longer than it should have. Also the lightning is for epic effect, not Aquaman making lightning. Unless you want him to. Then it's him.

"Check out the butt on that one."
"Yeah, he must work out!"

The butt wins it...good stuff. PM me with your Steam account info and the game is all yours.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I'm in the beta. Did anyone else in the beta not get a bonus invite to give to a friend? I'd like to invite my landlord, hahaha

Edit: Ah, just took a few minutes for some reason.

How do I use the keys for the bonus content in Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition? I don't see any in-game options for unlocking DLC. Plus my old saves need Zaeed and Normandy Crash, which the retail version had but not this (?!).

sk3

Banned
Is Steam experiencing communication issues for anyone else?
Yes. I restarted my computer and managed to get steam to load, but Terraria says "Game unavailable" when I try to launch it.

Edit: I renamed my clientregistry.blob whatever the fuck file and steam updated itself automatically, my games work again. So try that if you having issues.

MNC

"Check out the butt on that one."
"Yeah, he must work out!"

The butt wins it...good stuff. PM me with your Steam account info and the game is all yours.

When I said it took longer than expected, I left out the fact it was about an hour per cheek. ;3

Anyway, PM'ing!

How do I use the keys for the bonus content in Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition? I don't see any in-game options for unlocking DLC. Plus my old saves need Zaeed and Normandy Crash, which the retail version had but not this (?!).

I think you have to enter the codes on the Bioware Social website whilst logged in to your EA account.

I think the scariest part about uPlay/Ubisoft accounts is that there are clearly too many being made. Everywhere else I make an account, if "sober" is taken, I'll try my go-to variation of it (which is never ever taken) but ... wait, it's taken? And the 500 other variations too? I pretty much ended up using some strange combination of my real name and some random numbers which I will promptly forget.
maybe uplay accounts are being lost in the void. the account i created a couple years ago to play ac2 on the 360 vanished into thin air. thankfully that was the only game tied to it. i ended up having to make a new one when i started ac2 on pc recently.

Fear package acquired.

it's a shame you can't sign up for more than one beta, I'd like to be in the Skyrim beta as well.

Edit: Correction, it appears you can join both betas at once, Skyrim is updating and my beta participation is set to the other beta. Sweet!

Derrick01

Banned
Damn my luck. Either my motherboard or hard drive broke, not sure which one but they're both under warranty so I'm going with MB first. No steam for me for a couple weeks probably :(

Dingotech

Is there any issues with Peggle Deluxe or Peggle Nights on Windows 7 machines?
The mother-in-law is trying to run them via Steam and is getting a 'Fatal Error has Ocurred' message.

I've talked my wife through the verify file integrity and re-install options with no success. I was thinking I could run it in a compatability mode but I'm struggling to talk them through that option over the phone...

Symphonic

Will trade HL2: Episode 1 for a mobile invite.

Psych, I'll just give it to whoever tells me what the best track is from the Battlestar Galactica Season 2 score.

Symphonic

Prelude to War?

I'll give it to you for that because the entire score is awesome. Was thinking of A Promise to Return though. But that might just be because I have a soft spot for pure string shit like that.

/jakehandy or Lob on Steam. Add me whenever you get the chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom