• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread - Summer sales usually last week of June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Is the Steam mobile app usually spotty when it comes to updating the daily deals in the Specials section? The app itself is great, but I'd like it to update reliably so I never miss out on any deal. Flotilla is not currently listed.

iNvid02

is this real cuz i could really do with mw3?

N9XZy.png

I have a 50% off Duke Nukem Forever coupon, and I'm never going to use it, so I guess one of you guys can have it. I'd prefer it go to someone who was already planning to get the game, because I don't know if I could live with myself if someone bought the game because of me.

Edit: The coupon apparently does not apply to the DLC.

Edit2: And it's gone. May god have mercy on my soul.

The Judge

I have a 50% off Duke Nukem Forever coupon, and I'm never going to use it, so I guess one of you guys can have it. I'd prefer it go to someone who was already planning to get the game, because I don't know if I could live with myself if someone bought the game because of me.

Edit: The coupon apparently does not apply to the DLC.

I was interested in the coupon, I was planning on getting the game. If you still have it I'd take it!

Aselith

Dude, they're practically giving away low spec Android phones in cereal packets for crying out loud :lol

Also, high spec. They give away nearly any phone somewhere every month
with two year activation
They were giving away Thunderbolts on Verizon's website from what I understand not that long ago.

Also, high spec. They give away nearly any phone somewhere every month
with two year activation
They were giving away Thunderbolts on Verizon's website from what I understand not that long ago.

It's pretty berserk at this point. Last month Vodafone called me up, halved my bill on the spot then gave me a Galaxy (already have a Desire HD) just to get me to sign up for another 12 months. Competition is a wonderful thing.

MNC

These games run pretty much like shit on average if you don't have one of the latter android phones. But then again the Desire is getting pretty old :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom