• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread - Summer sales usually last week of June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relax.MX

After my last FPS(Hard Reset)...Im playing Rage right now(5 hours so far) and is a good game, but something just dont feel good, is not frenetic, is not "realistic", the AI is awful and predictable, the story is boring, the start of the game is ssssslow, AND the graphics are horribly optimized ... awful! too me Rage is one of those games that you want that finish already to start another

PD: I love the multiplayer XO (very good time with my friends)

I just finished, and I repeat is good but not fun, but the last two levels they may have been a standard of gameplay for the rest of the game, was fun and frantic. But it was way too long to reach such a short time of fun ...i feel like 13-15 hours of slow start and 1-2 hours of fun game...

For me is the 2011 winner of the "i dont care nothing about your fucking world, characters or story" award..but...had a huge potential.. :(
6/10 game...

Finished Devil May Cry 4. The last few levels were kinda painful, especially the
board game/boss rush
. Game is good, especially the Nero levels and I can see that the main appeal lies in mastering the characters.

Dipswitch

So..... I can't believe I'm asking this, but is that DNF single player DLC any good? The main game was pretty terrible, but God help me I thought the DLC video looked kind of fun.

is this real cuz i could really do with mw3?

N9XZy.png

Oh CRAP. I just did it and not only didn't I receive the game, now I can't log in! Says password is incorrect!!!

Speaking of no pad support I keep looking for a patch or mod for Mass Effect but all I find are threads on the bioware forums complaining about the 360 pad support not being there. Is there a patch/mod? If not its not gamebreaking at all just preferred.

dLMN8R

It's all relative. I like Hard Reset too, but if you're choosing which to spend money on, then it's a waste of money to choose it over Serious Sam 3.

Serious Sam 3 is 10x the game as Hard Reset. The single-player is practically incomparable, and its co-op (which Hard Reset doesn't even have) is phenomenal and implemented flawlessly.

I am not joking or exaggerating when I saw that Serious Sam 3 was the best shooter of 2011.

Speaking of no pad support I keep looking for a patch or mod for Mass Effect but all I find are threads on the bioware forums complaining about the 360 pad support not being there. Is there a patch/mod? If not its not gamebreaking at all just preferred.

Xpadder generally is used for games without support for 360 pad.

Couple minutes with google said it's because there are more binds than buttons for Mass Effect PC?

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Was LIMBO known to be glitchy? Both sessions I've played ended where I lost control of the character. I've only spent less than a hour on the game. It's not that big of a nuisance, as I'll probably still finish it. It's only a 6 hour game yeah?

Nabs

It's about half that. I haven't heard of any weird glitches, you could try looking at the Steam forums.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Was LIMBO known to be glitchy? Both sessions I've played ended where I lost control of the character. I've only spent less than a hour on the game. It's not that big of a nuisance, as I'll probably still finish it. It's only a 6 hour game yeah?

You sure you didn't have a glowing worm on your brain? They make you lose control of your character until something eats it off your head.

What are YuPlay updates? Are they really critical? Do I really need to download them to continue?

Oh what the shit it silently installed some bullshit client? I hate this fucking shit. Why do these people put this shit on your games? Jesus christ.

Hanzou

More like 3 hours.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
You sure you didn't have a glowing worm on your brain? They make you lose control of your character until something eats it off your head.

3qY5im.jpg
2OyXum.jpg

Nah, no worms. Lost my arms when climbing a rope, and falling through the world.

Mortal Kombat Kollection trailer was added and the game might be released tomorrow. It's a GFWL game supposedly and the game was said to be bad on consoles.
Gotham City Imposters was added/updated.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Yo spoilers gonna get spoiled since I will probably make a thread about it but I'm almost done with Serious Sam 3 in co-op and it is officially one of the worst games I have ever played.

Critter Crunch?! Yay! I was begging for a port a while back. Totally gonna double dip. I always had trouble finding online opponents in the PSN version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom