• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread - Summer sales usually last week of June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome deal on RAGE. Unless you are a european like me... Any US gaffer willing to help out with gifting? If so, please send PM or add me on Steam with ID: teowind

Kabouter

Not all but quite a lot so far. They are working hard on fixing everything. The game is getting better and better ;)

Is it me though, or is that element of charm, that the first Stronghold had in spades, just completely missing in Stronghold 3? :/
It looks so dull and dreary.

arrrgghh, stuck deciding to buy RAGE or deciding to help Double fine's kick starter project :<

Unless you need an FPS game to play now skip RAGE. The chances of it not being $15 or rather lower over the summer sale or for next year's holiday sale is like one in a million. On the other hand Double Fine needs you now.

Is it me though, or is that element of charm, that the first Stronghold had in spades, just completely missing in Stronghold 3? :/
It looks so dull and dreary.
It's not just you. It started with Stronghold 2 and the decline continued. It's so sad cause the game could be so great and the developers want it to be great themselves. They have such great ideas and all but not the manpower to get it out in time. (They are still only sub 40 people) You do feel exactly this in every corner of the game. It just feels rough and barren to some degree.

If you loved the first game you should buy this now or at least @ ~ 15 bucks sometime later this year.

That said, I need to play it again with a lot of the bugs fixed. Did not have the time to play a strategy game for a few weeks now :(

Blizzard

Banned
Thing is, I've played the DS version, and I didn't dislike it at all. It's just, it kind of seems dumb for me not to bite at that price. I just dunno if I'd play.

Secret?
If you like the game and $2 isn't a problem for you, get it. I don't mean to be rude, but if you have to stop and worry whether $2 is a good investment into a video game (which can have a good bit of playtime actually with all the minigames and so forth), then definitely don't spend it. I could see that kind of concern for $10 but $2 is like, driving 15 miles in a car.

I think I've discovered the registry for Half-Life 3:

Uk0Os.png

:p

Edit: Shoot Many Robots is coming to Steam: http://shootmanyrobots.com/

If you like the game and $2 isn't a problem for you, get it. I don't mean to be rude, but if you have to stop and worry whether $2 is a good investment into a video game (which can have a good bit of playtime actually with all the minigames and so forth), then definitely don't spend it. I could see that kind of concern for $10 but $2 is like, driving 15 miles in a car.

Yeah, you're not wrong. Cheers.

I wouldn't want PvZ even if it was giving to me free. I tried the demo back when it was close to launch and while the game was fun, that catchy theme music stuck into my head for AGES !!

I finally manged to erase most of it from my memory and I won't ever go back to that torment.

MRORANGE

Double fine.

Unless you need an FPS game to play now skip RAGE. The chances of it not being $15 or rather lower over the summer sale or for next year's holiday sale is like one in a million. On the other hand Double Fine needs you now.

Went with double fine, RAGE can wait I guess, it's like £5 cheaper on amazon anyway.

only weird thing is that the kickstartfund has not taken any money out yet.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Went with double fine, RAGE can wait I guess, it's like £5 cheaper on amazon anyway.

only weird thing is that the kickstartfund has not taken any money out yet.

Kickstarter will remove the funds when the fundraising period is over. So, you won't be charged until March 13th, at 8:00PM EDT.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
I just bought Morrowind and have never played it before. Is there an easy 1900x1080 fix without it changing anything else about the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom