• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

k9DIAZy.gif

ynWtOnH.gif

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
1) How many Steam games do you have?

2) How much are they worth?

3) How much did you spend?

4) How fast is your internet?

5) How many opinions do you wish you could really share without being banned?

madjoki

Does Steam still do that thing where if you keep on trying to activate invalid keys, it will lock your account?

Had about 6 duplicate keys from the modbot bundle already.

10 tiers per hour.

I'm sure he will, thanks!

If it tells you that you already own the game, then the key is still valid. The key is invalid if it brings up an invalid product key, or duplicate product key dialog.

Nope, already owned is prefered over duplicate, thus there's no way to know if it's valid without used.

def sim

i was p excited to get this but it turns out i already own it

ModBot said:
Instructions for def ault:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (def ault, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Gunpoint -- MB-F54D35E91DFA7798 - Taken by thesaucetastic

oh i forgot to add this: 7EWZ2-DKLGC-MEN4K it's Pid

def sim

Didn't the instructions specifically say DON'T send the keys back through modbot?

yeah im seeing that now whoops my bad stump

i went back to it and only looked at the last two lines like a dummy

I am broke but want to contribute
Two things you can do to contribute are to give away your spare games with ModBot or to draw ModBot fan art! But also you probably wouldn't be broke if you weren't buying Dota 2 compendium stuff!
Are there any rules for this bundle?
Limit one per customer!

"no rules!" -_-

Ludens

Banned
You're not supposed to share them in the thread.

I hope Stumb can close an eye on this. I did that only for a short moment, and just because there was an unredeemed Bioshock game, giving you access to the Remastered probably. Waste that felt very bad, sorry Stump!

Ludens

Banned
A question regarding Humble gift links: I received some links and they worked, but the key itself was already revealed.
Other gifts, otherwise, had the "reveal the key" button: are those keys safe and valid?
Are the uncovered keys used, even if I redeemed the gift link?

Grief.exe

Whaaat? I didn't follow news regards NMS. That is coming? Oh sweet son!

Ya those features were in the original day one patch notes, but those may have been pushed back from 'coming soon' due to the poor PC launch.

Next up we’re adding the ability to build bases and own giant space freighters. Temporal AA and my new cloud rendering tech should be coming soon too. It will really change the game again, and enhance it visually.

Nope. I didn't see any toggle for that or many more effects in general sadly. Max fov of 100 also is still a bit narrow.

You might want to look into it, I know I've seen some screenshots in the PC screenshot thread that have had filters and CA turned off.

MRORANGE

The Wolf Among Us

So I bought this game a while ago and just completed it this week and it's just amazing, easily the best Tell Tale story I've played and puts TWD2 to shame. What makes it stand out of other Tell Tale games is that your actions do matter in the game and helps you with your investigation into the murders and not just fodder as how it plays out in TWD2 where there was no repercussions for your actions. Choosing what location you needed to or what person to investigate gave it a lot more freedom and Tell Tale really nailed the investigation aspect of the game, think of it as gritty ace-attorney game with a hint of LA Noire. The narrative is also quite strong with nature and fascinating characters with deep lore rooting back to it's gable roots. visually it's stunning and helps with it's 80's neo-noire vibe. there is definitely replay ability since I did no obtain all the achievements once the story ended,

It's fantastic game and I'm kicking myself for not playing this earlier

Tizoc

The Wolf Among Us

So I bought this game a while ago and just completed it this week and it's just amazing, easily the best Tell Tale story I've played and puts TWD2 to shame. What makes it stand out of other Tell Tale games is that your actions do matter in the game and helps you with your investigation into the murders and not just fodder as how it plays out in TWD2 where there was no repercussions for your actions. Choosing what location you needed to or what person to investigate gave it a lot more freedom and Tell Tale really nailed the investigation aspect of the game, think of it as gritty ace-attorney game with a hint of LA Noire. The narrative is also quite strong with nature and fascinating characters with deep lore rooting back to it's gable roots. visually it's stunning and helps with it's 80's neo-noire vibe. there is definitely replay ability since I did no obtain all the achievements once the story ended,

Now play Tales from the Borderlands. You don't need to have played BLand games to enjoy it, as a stand alone it is a fun experience.

MRORANGE

Now play Tales from the Borderlands. You don't need to have played BLand games to enjoy it, as a stand alone it is a fun experience.

I;ve never been a fan of the Bordernlands games, played the first one, but I might look into the the Tell Tale game.

I just want another Wolf Amoung Us 2 right now :(

Tizoc

I;ve never been a fan of the Bordernlands games, played the first one, but I might look into the the Tell Tale game.

I just want another Wolf Amoung Us 2 right now :(

Oh if you liked WUA chances are you'll like Tales from BLands.
My current ranking of Telltale's games atm is
1- Tales from BLands
2- WUA

Sch1sm

The Wolf Among Us

The ending bit with
Nerissa/Faith
tripped me out on this one, then I remembered that
Faith's head
was on Bigby's doorstep, and if it wasn't
Faith
the
glamour had to have worn off with death
right?

I should replay this game. Still have 2 missing cheevos, anyway.

--------

Tales from BLands and Wolf Among Us are so different, either way of ranking it, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom